acknowledgements.

prank call is finished. i can't believe that this book wasn't cut off, or discontinued, it's actually fucking finished.

here are some fUn fAcTs about this book that i didn't get around to writing:

• sophia originally was going to write in johnny's phone number on purpose and set them up

• jayden in the end ditched connor for saryna

• mark asked lexi out at the party but kept their relationship secret until johnny and mackenzie got married

• johnny almost broke up with kenzie when annie photoshopped a photo of kenzie and mark kissing which almost ruined his and lexi's relationship ( mentioned in epilogue )

• mackenzie's nickname was going originally to be alexandria, not alexa

• a lot of jokes were made with kenzie's nickname such as; "alexa, this is sad play despacito"

faith and i made up a bunch of names for everyone

• johnny vincent orlando's full name as matthew is matthew taylor gilman ( don't ask why gilman, it was faith's idea )

• mackenzie frances ziegler's full name as alex is alexa janet quinn

• sophia and brandon dated for about five months before breaking things off, and he got with nadia two years later

• lauren was originally going to be the girl who dared kenzie to prank call someone, not sophia

• the original ending was:

•••

kenzie ziegler.

time flies.

i'm now seventeen, and i changed for the worse. i have no idea why to be honest, but matthew is no longer apart of my life. emily and i don't talk anymore.

i popped open my phone and stared at the time, two a.m. i leaned against the fence, taking a long drag of my cigarette. sophia wasn't just a "daredevil" anymore, she joined a gang and left me, us, in this mess.

tate grinned at me drunkenly before kissing mark on the lips sloppily, then started to make out with connor. jayden didn't even seem to care anymore.

the turners moved away and so did the rowlands. brandon and i dated for three weeks before i ditched him, humiliating him in front of the school. i didn't even love him hahaha.

sophia was a bad influence, yet i fell under her poisonous fumes. we all did, even lexi and nadia who were her best best friends.

jayden and connor started dating after i turned seventeen but they keep cheating on each other. tate never dated, just made out and had the occasional one night stand.

saryna got killed by a man in sophia's gang, which was right after when jayden and connor started dating. i think that's one reason why jayden drinks a lot.

mark, jayden, connor, lexi, tate and i, the frightening but broken gang. but was i really broken? i don't think so.

jayden threw her bottle at the fence, which shattered right next to me. i continued smoking. this behaviour was normal.

•••

we were back at the site, our meet up place, and lexi had a grave look on her face, which looked weird on her face. i was so accustomed to a smirk which lured her prey into her trap.

"jayden commited suicide."

i was so shocked that i let go of my cigarette. connor dropped to his knees and his shoulders started shaking, which signified that he was crying.

another person dead.

"how did she commit?" mark questioned, his voice hoarse. lexi flinched, her eyes darting around cautiously.

"by jumping off a bridge. from what i heard, she and a kid from rosewood high, hayden, i think he was called and he told her to jump off a bridge. apparently he didn't know jayden was suicidal, although she was wearing a short-sleeved tee."

"and where did it happen?" mark pressed.

"at the peace garden." which made us all gasp.

"fucking son of a bitch," tate muttered. connor looked up, his face blotchy and wet with tears. he started muttering death threats under his breath.

"d-did anyone witness t-this?" i whispered shakily. lexi bit her lip, looking lost in thought.

"yeah. julianna leblanc, his new girlfriend."

"how do you know this?" i narrowed my eyes at the blonde. she fiddled with the hem of her short skirt.

"i beat him until he told me," she muttered quietly.

•••

and that was all i wrote before deciding this ending wasn't good at all. and this was supposed to be chapter 10 sksksksk

i'll be focusing on mirror mirror and one by one, so be sure to check those out !!

thank you everyone who continued reading this after it was put on hold after two chapters because i sure as hell would've forgotten about this

goodbye !!