six.

sophia rose.

today is the day for the party lex and i are throwing for kenzie because she seems upset that she had to end the call with matthew, even though she barely showed it. what, did you think we were actually gossiping? ahaha what a funny joke. no, we were planning a party.

it begins at 7:00pm and it's probably gonna last all the way to 3:00am, our parties always does.

you might be surprised which is so annoying, i always get reactions like that. i'm a daredevil, not a fake friend. there's a big difference, dumbasses.

anyways, not to be bragging but our parties are the literal definition of the best. we're only inviting about three hundred and fifty people, which is a little amount of people for us. these parties are for a special occasion. our other parties have the whole school and some of our other friends from different schools as well.

i'm inviting lauren orlando, a friend of mine that goes to rosemary highschool. she has a brother, johnny, who is really fun to hang out with.

i usually hang out with laur, faith, emmy, lexi jayde and the others on the weekends, but sometimes weekdays.

so lex and i are throwing a party, inviting some of our friends from school, some not and the orlandos.

they have some other friends as well that i told them to invite, the more the merrier, right? even though this party is small. i actually know maisy stella from a running race i had done before.

you see, i love making friends, i have nearly a thousand people on my snapchat, and not all the people i know have snapchat but i persuaded half of the people that didn't have snapchat to get it, now they're the people that have the highest streaks, thanks to me.

i even have several internet bestfriends, piper franks is the name of one of them, emily no-last-name, ria the rock is another, and so on, so on.

sorry, that's my inner fangirl, we all have one, don't lie, but yeah, i'm amazing at match making, i matchmade some of my other friends in my school that aren't in my 'close' friend group.

now i guess brandon is quite cute, but if i date someone people will think i'm not mischievous and daredevil-ish anymore, which isn't good for my reputation so for now, no boyfriends for sophia.

anyways, i better change, i'm going to lex's house early, maybe at five or even four, to help set up everything, karaoke, music, etc.

i hope kenzie dresses cute and doesn't go back to wearing an oversized black hoodie or sweatpants, i swear imma jump off my bed if that child does.

author's note .

next chapter has a lot of tea☕🐍

im so inactive im sorry !!

chapter dedicated to zieglerfuls ohnelly69 & jenzieheart_