epilogue.

( ignore the fact that i don't have an prologue sksksksks )

kenzie ziegler.

today was our 10th anniversary. i was now thirty six, johnny thirty seven. ten years married to that loser. my loser.

it was really strange, to be honest. if i hadn't gone to the site twenty years ago and if i hadn't picked dare instead of truth, if sophia hadn't pressed random numbers just so happened to be her friend's brother's number, if i hadn't pretended he asked me out, if i didn't go out for that walk in the middle of the night, if he didn't ask for my number, the future would be so, so, so much different.

as i gaze down at my beautiful daughter, i smile. we might've fought a lot, cried when i thought he was going to break up with me, saying things that i did not mean, but in the end, i still love him. i always have and always will.

"mommy?" my daughter's voice broke me out of my thoughts. she tugged on my sleeve, her gorgeous green eyes she inherited from her father staring up at me.

"yes, honey?"

"h-how did you and papa meet?" she questioned, looking shy but excited to hear my response.

( BEFORE ANY OF Y'ALL LAUGH AT THE FACT THAT I USED PAPA IF I USED DADDY IT WOULD BE SEXUALIZED MORE THAN DAN HOWELL FALLS OF HIS CHAIR )

i smiled.

"so, it all started off with a prank call.."

fin.