thirteen.

third person.

johnny orlando, aka matthew gilman sat at a table near the window in rose café, waiting for mackenzie ziegler, aka alexa quinn to arrive. they had decided to meet up on purpose, not on accident this time.

they wanted to know more about each other, and the curiosity would kill them instead of the cat if didn't they didn't meet up and know more about each other.

"hiya, sorry i was late," alexa panted, collapsing in the chair opposite of matthew. matthew merely looked at her in amusement.

"tis not funny!" alexa moaned, glaring at the boy opposite of her. "i had to run all the way here because my sister held me back!"

"well you're late anyway," matthew snarked, earning a smack on the arm from alexa. "and did your sister hold you physically or mentally?"

"not literally," alexa rolled her eyes. "i had to be a model for her painting."

"aren't you a lucky one?" matthew teased. "i would love to be a model and get a portrait of me painted."

"my sister was painting me for her painting," alexa said, stifling a giggle. "she was painting a painting."

it was matthew's turn to roll his eyes.

•.•.•

it's so short sorryy

also i just realized i switched from 'johnny' and 'mackenzie' to 'matthew' and 'alexa' in the middle of it djsjsjdsjs