L.O.V.E

I smile lightly, turning in Harry's arms so we're now pressed chest to chest.

A fuzzy, warm, content feeling is flowing through me, as I listen to the beat beat beat of his heart under my ear.
He's awake, but the only reason I know this is because his fingers draw lazy patterns on my back, and I yawn heavily, eyes watering slightly as I do.

"Morning" I whisper lightly, craning my head back to study his face. He looks peaceful, childlike almost, his eyes closed softly, lips strawberry pink, little mole at the side of his mouth. He smiles.

"Stop staring, it's creepy" he drawls, and I laugh under my breath, leaning forward to press a kiss to one of his dimples.
His arms tighten around me slightly, and he's now full on grinning, nose crinkling up slightly in the most adorable way, and I'd do anything to see that smile again.

The moment is quickly broken though, my stomach growls so loudly I'm pretty sure he can feel it vibrating against his own, and he finally opens his eyes, giggling and patting my back.

"Come on handsome, let's get you some breakfast."

"But I'm comfortable" I reason, making no move what so ever to get up, burying my head further into his chest.

"Okay, so breakfast in bed it is then, what do you want?" I ponder this question seriously for a moment

"Can I have egg on toast please? You make the best"

"Egg on toast it is then, coming right up" Harry says, prying me off him and throwing on a dressing gown before sauntering out of the room. He returns 20 minutes later, tray in hand, complete with two eggs each, a toast rack, ketchup, orange juice, and my stomach growls loudly again.
I don't usually eat much in the mornings, but after last night I could eat through the whole lot.

"Breakfast is served" he says, placing the tray down on my lap before bowing slightly, and rounding the bed to join me. I play along, smiling brightly as I put on my best posh accent.

"Why thank you, kind sir, breakfast looks particularly ravishing today if I do say so" He giggles loudly, shuffling closer to me, and pulling the tray so it's half on his lap and half on mine.

We eat breakfast quietly, sharing light kisses and giggling as we talk about Freddie and his undying love for coco pops.

"Yeh, but remember when you you went through that phase of only wearing stripes and suspenders? That was gold, absolute gold" Harry laughs, clapping his hands

"Harold! You promised you'd never bring that up, and yet here you are, again, talking about my fashion sense like it's some sort of joke to you! I'm deeply offended H. Hurt."

"Awww, we love you just the way you are Lou, stripes and suspenders included. Plus it makes for a great way to wind you up. You're easily wound, you know that right?"

"Me? Easily wound? Harry you're one of the most easy people to wind up that I know, even easier than Fizzy, and now that's saying something!"

"Heyyyyy" he whines, slapping my arm lightly

"Point proven right there, mister, we all know what that heyyyy means, I've heard that from your mouth more than I've heard that song from that insurance add that they've been playing since 2010, I swear, if they don't stop airing it soon I'm going to be forced to take action"

"Oh really, and what action are you going to be forced to take then?" Harry replies with a light laugh

"I'll... I'll...write them a letter. Yeh, a really good letter"

"Ha!" Harry bursts out laughing now, one of those laughs that just seem to explode out of him, and he clamps a hand over his mouth in embarrassment.

"Ha, whose embarrassed now, hey?"

"Oh shut up. I can't help it" Harry pouts, sticking out his bottom lip slightly and I can't resist kissing it. I go to move away again, but he grabs my shoulders, pulling me back down to his mouth, sliding his lips against mine lazily.
We kiss slowly, sweetly, drinking in each others taste, committing it to memory, before he pulls back, looking at me with an unreadable expression.

"What?" I ask, coking my head to the side

"It's just, I never asked, and I want to make sure, Lou, will you be my boyfriend?" He asks, looking a little nervous now, but he has no reason to be.

I can't help the smile that stretches across my face, and I nod, heart rejoicing in my chest. He presses forwards again, our lips meeting in another kiss that feels a little like coming home.

"Louis... I love you"

"I love you too Haz. I always have."