Imperfectly Perfect *Never Have I Ever*

Start from the beginning

When we stepped into the living room the movie was already on. The only free spot to sit was the love couch. Jace and I awkwardly made our way to sit there. For the next couple of hours we watched the movies. The second movie we watched was about a girl who was murdered by a guy from her school. She turned into a ghost and wanted revenge on him. She started by killing all his friends and family. Let me tell you that were one of most scary movies I have ever watched. And I watched a bunch thanks to the Blue and Alex’s passion for them. When the ghost girl was ready to kill again I was all but ready to leave and hide under my bed. I looked around the room only to find Sky sitting on Blue and hiding her face in his chest. The same goes for Nali, she hid her face in her hands and had Alex's arm around her for the protection. Logan just watched the movie with a smile and I though he was crazy. I heard the scream from the TV and jumped from the fear. Ugh this movie does nothing for my fear of scary movies. As I was panicking I felt someone taking my hand and squeezing it.

I looked at my hand and found that Jace was holding it. We didn’t say anything but the gesture made me happy. For the rest of the movie I couldn’t think about anything but his hand on mine. His hand was so much bigger than mine. Finally I felt like nothing can hurt me.

When the movie ended Sky turned the light on and was smirking for some reason. I was a little disappointed that the movie ended because I don’t have the warm of Jace's hand on me anymore.

“Let’s get drunk and tell each other how we really feel,” she smirked and I knew her inner party monster was out. Nothing can safe us now.

“Or more like everything we were too afraid to say sober,” supported her Nali smirking my way. Oh no, they were up to something I can feel it in my bones. The feeling never lie to me.  

“Guys, we don’t have any alcohol,” I said afraid that I was wrong. Please please let them not have any, I begged but it was all in vain.

“That what you think,” smiled Nali. And I knew that I could not escape even if I wanted to.

“But just getting drunk is boring so we are going to play a game,” joined Alex.

“That is why we are playing 'Never have I ever'” Said Blue.

Trust my friend to play that game. It wouldn't be my first time drinking but I was afraid of the things it would reveal. Of course I would not be a party pooper and spoil theirs fun. The first time I played this game was at the end of sophomore year. We had fun but I never think that I would ever forgive some disturbing facts I found about some people.

For those who never played it the game is started with the players getting into a circle. Then the first player says a simple statement starting with “Never have I ever”. Anyone who has done what the first player has not, must drink. Play then continues around the circle, and the next person makes a statement.

As we all got into a circle with shots in front of us, the game began.

“Never have I ever slept in class,” started Sky. Ugh I wanted to kill her. As I took my drink everybody looked at me waiting for my explanation. Frankly I was very surprised that not even one guy slept in class. I was thinking that maybe Logan did but I was wrong. As the bitter taste of alcohol burned my throat I explained.

“What? You can't blame me. Math is my personal lullaby.” Everybody laughed a little at that but I was really serious about what I have said.

“Never have I ever had or have a boyfriend or girlfriend,” I said and watched as they all took a drink. To tell the truth I was sad that I never had a boyfriend but I couldn’t do anything about that. Other thing was that I was kinda disappointed that Jace took a drink also.

“Never have I ever used someone else's toothbrush,” said Jace and pulled a face when he saw Blue taking a drink.

“Please don’t tell me it was my toothbrush,” begged Sky.