Untitled Part 16

DISCLAIMER - UNEDITED AS OF RIGHT NOW

ANNES POV

Walking into my apartment I locked the door throwing my things on one of the couches. It didn't take long before I heard a knock on the door. I check the monitor and see its him. I inhale deeply opening the door. Before I could even process anything I felt his lips on mine a he hungrily kissed me. My body responded without hesitation melting into his touch. I had craved him for so long and after all this time I was finally getting what I was aching for. 

Our lips moved in sync as our tongues danced. He pulled back and began to murmur some words but I shook my head pulling him back to me. This wasn't time for talking and he knew that. I felt his strong arms travel down my back before his hands lay on my waist. He lifts me onto my kitchen counter and I immediately rap my legs around him trying to get him as close to me as I could. 

It didn't take long before I felt the familiar sensation down below. My core was literally burning from how aroused I was. Everything happened all so fast but slow at the same time. I don't remember my clothes or his clothes being taken off or moving to the bedroom but here we were on my bed naked. 

"Oh my gosh" I moaned when he slipped himself inside of me. It had been so long and It felt beyond amazing. He kissed my neck slowly and softy with each thrust. 

"Fuck" he says in a low raspy voice that nearly throws me over the edge. His hands explored my body tenderly. He made sure to leave no part unloved. I groaned as I felt him slip out of me. I got up on my elbows and we were making direct eye contact. His eyes didn't leave mine as he brought his face down to my nipple. 

His tongue swirled agonizing slow before he engulf my entire boob in his mouth and sucked. I threw my head back as my back arched into him. When I felt him stop I looked up at him again but this time his face was right at my wet core.

"I'm going to show you how much I missed you" he says and before I can speak his face dives in. I couldn't help the moans escaping my lips as his tongue flicked and sucked against my clit.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A smile found my lips as the moments that had just occurred played in my head. I turned my head and found him already starring at me. He studied my face intently before shutting his eyes tight. He seemed deep in thought.

"I was so dumb to let you go" he speaks quietly. I begin to object but he places his finger on my lips to stop me.

"I didn't deserve you but if you give me another chance, I promise I'll show you how much I've grown" he says with so much sincerity I can taste it. I look down as I fondle with my finger pondering his words in my head. I shouldn't let him...we should have even done this, I knew it was a mistake. How could something so wrong feel so right. 

I finally look back at him and gently place my hand on his cheek caressing it slowly. I literally have him in my grasp and I still feel like he is so far from me.

"Tim...dont hurt me this time" I say shutting my eyes and cozying up next him. His strong arms engulf me filling my body with butterflies and tingles. I could stay here forever and I would probably be content. It just is so right.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I smiled shyly and I sat in the chair across from Tara.  We decided to grab some coffee and catch up considering our last confrontation wasn't very well. 

"Anne I'm sorry" she starts but I shake my head.

"No, Tara...I was really hurt and if I think about it I can get riled up again..but I'm glad you did it. I should've known you wouldn't have done anything if you didn't think it would've been good for me" I finish and take a sip of my drink. 

"Anne, I would never intentionally do something to hurt you. When he first contacted me I wouldn't even hear him out. The only reason I helped was because I truly feel like he's being sincere and It really seemed like you both were hurting but tried to be okay without each other." she says and I smile to her. She was surely right, on my end at least. I tried so hard everyday to convince myself that I didn't want him but really who could've filled that void but him?

"I appreciate you so much Tara... you're one of a kind and I'm glad you're my best friend." I say going and sitting next to her and engulfing her in a hug. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Theres the update for now ya'll.

love ya xoxoxo