Ch- 12

Here I am making a random appearance and writing like 3 chapters again..oh whaleeee enjoy xoxox

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**Anne's P.O.V.**

Tim and I sat starring at the view for what seemed like ages.(view photo above)

It was peaceful and I caught myself forgetting Tim was even in the car at times. I sighed silently as I thought about how I should break the silence.

"sooo.." I say drawing it out indicating I just wanted him to speak. I turned to meet him already starring at me. The moment seemed right, like everything made sense as most of my moments with Tim did. He broke our gaze to look back at the view as did I.

"Anne" he spoke breathlessly almost vulnerably. I was almost frustrated at how effortlessly my name spilled out of his mouth. "I want to apologize" he speaks and I chuckle and all of a sudden my warm heart turned hot. It's as if being here made me forget why I cant stand this guy. 

"I know apologizing isn't enough" he says as I lean my chair back slightly and kick one of my feet up on the wheel. 

"You're damn right its not" I say and he sighs.

"I dont want you to quit" he blurts out and I turn to look at him like he's the dumbest guy on this earth cause right now he really has to be.

"you don't want me to quit?" I question repeating his statement and he nods his head yes.

"So, Timothy ... let me just try to pile all my thoughts together" I say pinching the bridge of my nose and closing my eyes. I snack my fingers and point at him. "I GOT IT" I say with a burst of energy, "you're this big boss man right and you have this thing where like females are suppose to just fall at your will right and like so you think bringing me here was the perfect setting and like a dumb bimbo I'm suppose to be like oh my God, yes?" I say cocking my head to the side and his eyebrows furrow before he opens his mouth.

I put my finger against his lips so he wouldn't speak. 

"you're really dumb you know. For a guy who has such a successful business and knows his way around life, one thing you don't is women."Another chuckle escapes my lips before looking back at the view.

"You think you do Tim, but you don't; cause bringing me here to tell me not to quit was not it.  See let me humble you a bit. " I pause gathering my thoughts for a quick second.

"Women don't actually fall for you, none of them fall for Timothy Smith - this good guy who loves his son like a father should, a guy who secretly loves to play board games and is a sore loser, a guy who is a hard worker so that the people he loves like his mom don't have to struggle anymore. 

No, none of them like that guy. They all love Timothy Smith - the business man, with lots of money, who's going to fuck them and give them a few minutes of fame. They don't care about you. Most of your workers don't give a shit about you , they give a shit about your work ethic because it's what guarantees them a job but they could care less about you as a person. Your such a sad soul Tim, and I'm sorry that I ever let myself fall for a man  who doesn't value truth because if you did you wouldn't have brought me here to tell me not to quit, you would've brought me here and apologized for using my vulnerability that night months ago, for your random outburst that degrade me, for putting a hoe before me at Disney."

At this point I didn't care that tears were escaping my eyes every now and then or that I just fully admit to Tim that I had feelings for him.

"you know something...when I came for a job a few months ago...I was going to make your life a living hell" I wipe a falling tear before resting my finger on my bottom lip. I suck in a breathe and continue. "I had a whole plan on how I was goin to bring you down like you did to me. But then I grew to love the job and the attitude you brought with it but once again your ego fucked it up. " I paused to see if he would speak but I was met wit silence.

"I'm not coming back to work for you because I care about myself enough to not put myself through that anymore. " I wipe my face and wait to hear any kind of retaliation from Tim but nothing.

"You can go now" I say softly and within seconds he's gone and walking away from my car. I feel the tears well up inside me again but I bite my lip and keep them down. I turn my car on raising up the music while backing out and making my way home.

I think that's the last of Timothy Smith I can ever have again. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**Tim's P.O.V**

I walked to my car and got inside and sat there for I don't even know how long. I tried to register everything that Anne had just said. There's no way everything she said was right. She had to just be hurt. People care, people have to care...I'm Timothy Smith. A sigh escaped my lips as I wipe my face. 

I start to drive back home and cant help but linger on all the words she said, how she said it, why she said it. As I park in the garage and make my way inside to my room and can't help but think ... I'm going to need a new assistant. 

I guess that's the last of Annemarie I'm gonna ever have.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soooooo... what do y'all think of this chapter. I'm actually gonna upload a few more tonight and I mean it im not closing my laptop until I have them published.

Love y'all and as usual ...its unedited as of now lol 

xoxo