Ch 5

Unedited but here you are xx

-------------------------------------------
As I pull into rather large house I'm dumbfounded . I head towards the gate and as I roll my window the guard smiles .

"Anne? You're good. " he says before lifting the barrier and I literally am stuck in my tracks. I had to cough to play off the fact that my jaw was literally on my lap . How he knew my name I don't know . Oh I hope Tim didn't know I was here . That would ruin the fun.

I park and make my way to his large tall towering door. There is literally no one on this earth that tall . I ring the door bell as it chimes a long unnecessary tune.

Shifting all my weight on to one leg I start swinging my keys around my finger. I see the door nob giggle before it opens . Tim seems taken back. Like literally stepped back in shock.

I stuff my foot at the door before he could close it shut and slipped in past him.

"Oh how nice of you to invite me in" I say smirking . He clears his throat and I hear the door shut.

He walks to face me a few steps away. It's silent and we stare at each other . I take this time to shamelessly study his facial features . His beautiful mysterious gray eyes his kind of big but cute nose . His pink plush lips god I remembered the tingling feeling they left on my skin. I shuttered and he faked a cough.

"Explain" I say crossing my arms over my chest . He sighs heavily looking furiously around the floor - debating in his mind I presume.

"Come sit" he says and I obey without even thinking. He takes me to the kitchen which literally could be taken out of a home decor magazine . I was in love - it was literally like my dream kitchen .

"Anne..." He spoke with his dominant husky voice . My name spilled out of his lips so perfect as he lingered on in silence.
"I didn't... You know ..." Sigh. He wiped his face frustrated then slammed his fist on the table .

"Fuck Anne I don't know why I did it. Yeah I made the elevator stop I " he sighs again he seemed angry with himself . I tried so hard to stay mad but the dipshit of a man had a hold on me I couldn't deny .

"Listen . That night in your room" his voice was horse again and I tensed at the mention of the horrible beautiful disaster of a night.

"I didn't want to take advantage of you " he looked every where but at me " I just was so drawn to you" he stood silent for a long time and my gaze soon dropped to stare at my lap trying not to well up in tears at the reminder of how easily he used me and threw me away.

"You don't know how long I've seen how long I've ive been drawn to you Anne" he says almost thinking out loud like I wasn't suppose to hear him. We had known each other for years . My dad was in this  company before I was even born but Tim was just friendly he never showed that kind of interest . He eventually got the company and was my dads boss , and he sure made his way around the ladies . I was just a little girl and that's all it would ever be. But boy did he drive me crazy. And that night I took anything I could get from this devil of a man.

You know the kind of crazy where you lust and feel for a guy like he's yours even though he wasn't yours . Yeah, that was me.

"I hadn't felt that way since her " he says and involuntarily I found my hands in fists. Her. Always fucking her .

I should've known there was no real story behind this .

Silence fell upon us. Something I noticed happened a lot. After a while I was just annoyed. He had not explained squat to me . He still just used me that night. He psychotically kept me in a elevator . And he still compares me to some damn girl I don't even know.

I've had enough . "I'll show myself out" I say standing up and hurriedly making my way to the door. Every step I took closer to the door make me want to cry more and more . He's not going to chase you Anne. I have to remind myself this over and over .

Some guys are fucked up - that's just how it is . He not going to chase me like I'm in the notebook or something . This wasn't a movie or a book - he wasn't just gonna fall for me over night . This was real life .

As I shut his door I felt a huge weight on my shoulders . I crumbled on the front step digging my face into my hands .

How could I give myself to such a sorry excuse of a man.

My heart stopped when I heard the door open behind me . Hope. That's what I had . But hope kills . Falling for a guy didn't kill. Hoping he would fall back was what killed . Having sex doesn't kill. Having expectations after and hoping it was more than just sex was what killed . I was going to turn until I heard an old ladys' voice .

"Oh sorry sweety, I didn't see you there " she says hurriedly passing me . She was the cleaning lady . I pulled my phone out and looked at it . It had been 5 minutes even though it felt like 5 hours. I sighed putting my hands on my knees and getting up making my way to my car .

I got inside turning on the ignition and putting my seat belt on . I put the car into drive and i was  just about to release the brake when none other than the almighty idiotic Tim was in front of my car . I beep a few times but he stays planted. I pull my window down sticking my head out slightly.

"I will run you over " I say all seriousness in my voice yet still monotone.

His eyes stay steadily on mine and a breathe gets caught in my throat as his hand points toward the house.

"There's cameras , go ahead" he said then crossing his arms.

"C'mon dude move " I say exasperated and he shakes his head some more . What a stubborn asshole. We stay like this for about 3 minutes before I reluctantly put my car back into park and turn it off . He smirks as I fumble with my seat belt and door exiting my car. I walk to him for what seems like years but only took about 2 seconds .

Once we are face to face his eyes seem hurt yet playful if that was at all possible . He had a smirk lingering on his lips . He thought he won. Before I could register the events my palm was already in contact with Tims face as I heard a loud smack. His face turned and a slight pink hue started to appear . He looked back at me in rage and disbelief.

If I wasn't feeling the fire I was I would probably be scared . I took a step closer jabbing his chest with my pointer finger repeatedly .

"You think you can just use me like that" I say and he backs up with every step I take, "you think just cause I remind you of a fucking girl it's ok. You think it's normal keeping me in a goddamn elevator you fucking pyscho. You're a sick bastard and I regret every finding you the least bit intriguing " I spit my words harshly before turning around making sure my bun smacked him dead square in the face . I get in my car turning it on sticking my head back out the window .

"Fucking move " I yell putting my car in drive and going forward without hesitation . He just barely makes it out from the front of my car as I speed away. The gates were open by this point, thank God. I sped away driving not with any location really . Just away for now . I needed to clear my head let off some steam.

------------------------
Sorry for the late upload loves .
Please comment or vote if you like .