Ch-10

So sorry to everyone who has been waiting for this...school really caught up with and with my major there is no room for slip ups so I hope you all understand.

So, here's the next chapter loves.

-------------------------------------------------------
*the next day*

Anne's P.O.V.

I opened the luggage that was so gracefully packed for me by the dumbass just feet away from me in the other room. I pulled out some jeans and a cute shirt and smirked to myself. I showered and lathered lotion all over my body before placing the garments on. I turned to the mirror smirking, the jeans fit like a glove and made my arse look plump. I turned and smoothed out my blouse. I coated my lips in my favorite lip gloss and smiled before grabbing my cross body bag and leaving my room.

As soon as I shut my door Jay comes running to me.

"Yayyyyy" his little voice squeaks and he runs to me. Luckily I notice and engulf him picking him up in time.

"Did you sleep good buddy?" I ask ruffling his hair. He smiles nodding his head yes vigorously while squeezing my face in a hug.

"We going to see tigger, " he says cheekily bouncing in my arms.

"Oh are we, " I say acting startled, "I can't wait buddy" I smile at him placing him back down in the ground and making my way to the kitchen to grab a banana. I peel it and go to take a bite and just as I do I lock eyes with Tim. His eyes linger on my lips longer than necessary before his eyes rake my body. I finish chewing the banana throwing away the skins.

"C'mon baby," I say grabbing Jays little hand and making my way to the door. "We're going to be late if you don't move " I shout over my shoulder to Tim who seemed to be in a trance. As if snapping out of it, he fumbled to grab his belongings before running and catching up to us. When we finally made it to the car Jay was marveling at everything outside the window. I smiled at him before hearing Tim clear his throat. Immediately, my head snaps towards Tim to see what the matter was about.

"Um, you look nice, " he says actually seeming uncomfortable as he awkwardly scratched the back of his head neck. I shrug humming to myself looking back out the window with Jay.

"Anne, you look amazing " he speaks again but almost breathlessly and I keep my eyes on Jay. I run my fingers through Jays' silky hair as he stares in awe outside.

"Not business related, don't bring it up," I say popping the P. Tim seemed to dismiss it after I said that and the rest of the car ride was quiet.

****a little later in the day****

"come oooooon," Jay says pulling my arm vigorously. For a little kid, he's got a good freaking grip. I turned to call Tim over but saw him entertaining some girls who were shamelessly drooling over him. I'd like to say it didn't bother me, but I would also be lying. I shook my head and tried my best to forget I even saw it. We finally made it to the long line that was waiting for Tigger and pooh. We waited in the line for what seemed like hours. 'Tigger and Pooh kept leaving every five minutes. I assume it's because it was so hot and they must have been dying in those costumes but honestly we waited for at least two hours.

Finally, the wait was up as we made it to the front of the line. Tigger started to walk up to Jay and as soon as he did he broke down in tears. After about five minutes of trying to tell him it was okay and a terrible excuse for a photo I carried him a good distance from them. Finally, he settled down as I found a little eatery.

"Want some fries?" I asked and he shook his head against my neck as I went and ordered some fries and nuggets. I found a small booth and seated him as we ate.

"You feel better buddy," I say smiling down to Jay and he shook his head happily engaging in the food and completely forgetting about his big tantrum episode just moments ago. My eyes wander outside the window watching the typical Disney world chaos and after a few my eyes meet Tim's. His eyes go wide as he begins rushing to the restaurant. I roll my eyes shaking my head as I take a sip from my soda.

Tim finally gets to our table and starts ranting about how worried he was and how I wasn't answering his phone calls and blah blah blah blah blah.

I slurped my soda exaggeratingly loud and slow and smacked my lips. "You done yet ?" I say as my eyes finally meet his. He looked clearly angry and distressed which amused me all too much. Before he could answer my smart remark my watch alarm went off to which I smirked and jumped up.

"Ready for go karts bud?" I say wiping Jays' mouth off. I grab his hand and begin to walk off before looking back over my shoulder and saying"Can you throw our trash away, thanks!" I hear Tim grunt to my amusement as Jay and I skip towards our next adventure.

****a little later in the day****

"Did you have fun today bud?" I ask into my shoulder as I was carrying Jay. Suddenly a loud snort came from him mouth which told me he was fast asleep. I giggled to myself as I walked towards the uber I had just called.

Where is Tim you may ask? Jeez, I couldn't tell you if I tried. After his little show in the restaurant, he never caught back up with us so I haven't seen him since. The ride seemed longer than necessary but I was just itching to take a shower and go to bed. Going to any kind of park with any kid will really kill your energy.

I slide my key through the door and slowly kick the door open not to wake Jay when all of a sudden my ears are met with a females laughter. I walk in and look but see no one in the kitchen or in the living room area. I see Tim's room cracked open and peek in to make sure the coast is clear which is it. I place Jay in the bed and make sure it's secure so he can't fall. I rid my head of hearing anything and lazily make my way to my bedroom. I open the door to see Tim and some bimbo on my bed. Tims' eyes go wide and I start to fume.

"Um, get out," the red-headed girl says in an irritated sarcastic question.

"Um, you get the fuck out it's my room," I say looking at her then at Tim with raised eyebrows. He made no movement or anything. The red head seemed to grow impatient as she crossed her arms and nugged Tim as if to come to her rescue. He scratches his head slowly as he stared at the ground before lifting his head and having his eyes meet mine.

"She doesn't have to leave Anne" his words spilled out of his mouth slowly as he dragged out his statement. I grabbed a small bag I had on a stand by the door and rolled my eyes before jetting out the room. When I finally made it to the lobby, I found a seat and pulled my phone out.

I've had enough with this trip and with this job. It's time I go home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Theres the chappy loves.

Again SUPER SORRY for the long wait.