Ch. 7

Here you are, Chapter 7 babies

If you enjoy please vote, comment, and share

- ------------ ------------ ------------ ------------ ------------ ------------ ------------ ------------ ------------ --------

"I don't understand Tim, honestly, how did you keep this a secret ?!" I said sitting on the couch flabbergasted.

"It's a long story and that's for another time but I need your help I don't know how to go about this, " he says roughing up his hair clear from stress. Tim had just informed me that he indeed had a son which was 'Jay' and the mother to his baby ... yup, Daniela. He spoke shortly of the sudden and nasty breakup they had encountered and how it resulted in a somewhat rocky relationship between the two. They had agreed and settled on certain days with the baby but about a month ago, she began to constantly pressure him about custody.

Would he take full custody of Jay? Of course without a second thought but Daniela had been inquiring the opposite of just that. She wanted to have full custody and keep Jay all to herself.

"I don't understand why she's being like this " I question confused, "for months the arrangement you guys had worked fine, no ?" He sighed heavily settling down beside me on the couch shaking his head.

"She was fine with everything but she's just changed so sudden ... she ... I don't know. We were fine. I brought Jay home a Sunday evening about a month ago and before I left, she mentioned her desire for full custody. She never warned me and she was so nasty about the whole thing " he says his voice sounding weak. He loves his baby boy, that was for sure.

"Well ok, she could want full custody all she wants but she can't just do that, " I say trying to lift his hopes. He grabs a paper from the coffee table (they are at his house) and tossed it my way. He then proceeds to bury his face in his hands and shakes his head furiously. The paper was the from the court, with all information as to when and where to meet for this court dispute.

"Ok Tim, that I get. She has a right to take you to court" and his head snaps up and looks at me and disbelief but I shake it off and continue, "she has a right, BUT, they will not allow this without reason and proof" I say and he urges me on.

"She can't be granted full custody unless she has reason and proof to indicate that you're a bad parent and unstable to care for the baby otherwise they will not grant her that, " I say and he keeps a straight face but I can see the corners of his lips twitch, a sign of hope .

"Don't you have an attorney" I question and he nods his head typing into his cell.

"He'll be here in 10," he says to be and then silence engulfed the room as we waited.

-----

A small bead of sweat trickled slightly down the back of his neck in the already hot courtroom.

" All rise. [Wait for everyone except the judge- to stand.] Department One of the Superior Court is now in session. Judge Harris presiding. Please be seated. " the judge's words are mumbled as I focus intently on big Tim and Jenna.

Daniela was ... well ... not what I expected. Seeing one of the wealthiest and most attractive men you assume he's got perfect body perfect hair model like girls on him 24/7. Don't get me wrong, Daniela was breathtaking. She had flawless skin with natural features that elevated her beauty. She had long wavy brownish gold hair that cascades to the nape of her neck. Dark thick brows framed her face above the round doll-like eyes she had. Her lashes longer than most with lush pink lips. She was honestly breathtaking at first glance.

She wore loose work trousers that gave her body no shape. Along with a loosely fitted button up that again left all the room for imagination. She just seemed so off for his type.