Sleep || Sakura

He slammed the door when he left.

I didn't care.

What I did care about was the fact that I needed more than 12 hours of sleep to fully get rid of my throbbing head, because I knew for sure that medicine wouldn't be enough to fix it. To fix this.

"Fuck..." I bumped into my lamp.

"Fuck." I ran into a wall.

"FUCK!" I tripped over my bathtub.

"How the hell did I even..." I laughed miserably at myself. "Looks like this will be my bed for today."

I laid comfortably in the bathtub— well, as comfortable as I could get with no water (it was too painful and bothersome to move the faucet anyways), and just the smooth texture against my exhausted body, which was still dressed up from yesterday and pampered with un-removed make up.

"Stupid Sasuke..." I croaked with tiredness.

I hope I never run into him again.

"...and him and his stupid duck-ass hair.."

I hope we never see each other, ever.

"...and his stupid deep voice..."

I hope I never come across anyone like him.

"... and his stupid opinions and arguments... I know how to speak English... I can speak perfectly well."

I hope I forget about him.

I smeared my mascara. Long trails of black stick on to my palms.

I really should've taken it off earlier.

-

So, I lied when I said I needed more than 12 hours of sleep. I felt like I needed an extra 12; 24 hours in total.

I could slip into a coma and I wouldn't even mind, even if I'm the least bit snug in my dry tub.

"Ugh," I groaned. My arm fell asleep, but it felt more like a razor penetrating through all my bones and muscle than numbness.

"What time is it..?"

I desperately tried to latch on to the edges, but my bare hands could only grab onto nothingness to haul myself upward.

I slipped. Again. The face of my ceiling greeted me warmly once it entered my line of vision. And a curtain of pain enveloped my nape and skull— a defeating thump also bouncing off of my looming bathroom white-tiled walls. It hurt like hell.

"Fuck."

I might be granted a concussion instead of a coma.

Unedited— Sep. 1 2018