Disowned || Sasuke

It never occurred to me how sexual punishments could sound when you're actually listening to a brutal beating behind closed doors. But when mothers screams and moans filled the white, brand new, painted hallways of the torture chambers, I came to realize that punishments can sound very sexual.

"She sounds like she's actually enjoying it." I clicked my tongue in disgust as I awaited for mother's daily punishments to be over. It had already been four years, and her punishments that were 'graciously' given to her by Zeus for breaking their deal still wasn't over. If ever, it continued to get worse each day. Her wails and weak physique was pure evidence of that.

"If she's going to enjoy it so much, then they should just change her punishment again." I sighed out loud, but wordlessly hoped that the abuse that was being inflicted on her would stop sooner or later. Better if sooner since it's already been years of continuous horrid treatments; but then again, it was probably meaningless for her as she was an immortal goddess. She probably didn't care about time. Four years would probably only be just  a measly 10 minutes for her.

"Did you wait too long, Sasu-cakes?" Mom's fragile voice wavered as she stepped out of the dungeon she had been locked in for Zeus knows how long. She wore thick, black cuffs on her noticeably dark wrists, and her eyes were bloodshot. Her bones were too visible under her pale, flesh bodysuit; almost like all her insides had been sucked out by a vacuum. Stretch marks and recent scars and cuts— some still a blindingly, pulsing red— were etched all over her skin. Her face wasn't littered by them though. Nothing but a lone, radiant smile did. Fake, but radiant nonetheless.

"No." I lied.

"Well that's good." She sighed with relief and smiled again. Fake.

"Why?"

"It's nothing." She probably just didn't  want me to know how much she's hurting. It was all too clear for me. "How's the rest of my unfinished work going?"

"It's going good. There's been too many clingy girls lately though."

Zeus knew I didn't deserve to be punished too. It was only mother who signed up for the deal anyways, so once we went to see the almighty god (which is a whole other story itself. We met him at a nearby Chilli's restaurant and sat down discussing punishments in broad daylight. Like that wasn't weird at all. And not to mention that the God of gods wore Hawaiian shorts that were two sizes too small and crawled up his thick thighs. I still get nightmares sometimes) he gave me the option of finishing the remaining thousands— if not hundreds of thousands— of piled up work she had to leave behind. He already saw how mortals were being effected by the absence of mother and how her work actually created happiness for others.

"It's been so long since you've started doing my old job. How many more missions do you have left?" She questioned while we made our way down the white hallways. It was odd how the outside of a torture chamber was painted with a colour associated with purity. If I didn't know that it was a chamber used for horrifying things, I wouldn't have known how much blood had been shed behind those pristine walls.

"Just two more left. It's already been four years, and I'm really close to finishing everything for you, mother. I'm also continuing one right after we get home. I just wanted to pick you up after your punishment today."

She was silent and didn't answer back. I instantly knew why because I felt her orbs bore on my hickey filled neck; which I had desperately tried to hide with the collar of my navy blue dress shirt. Call it fancy if you want, but I just wanted mother's work to be finished as professional looking as possible. That, and also because leaving those hickeys exposed out in the open where everyone can see them splattered across my skin would make me seem like a fuck boy.