Physco woman || Sasuke

According to Quora, you can't tell your psycho girlfriend to break up with you unless you're asking for a massacre or an early death. There's just no way. But according to Wikihow you can. All you need is to be direct; and one hell of a fast runner once your psycho girlfriend gets a hold of a weapon.

I chose to follow Wikihow.

"We need to break up." I told her without hesitation, following the rules that Wikihow had applied. I was wary about the plastic spork that was a foot away from her. It didn't matter how tiny of a weapon it was, she was utterly mad.

"Pardon?" Her voice thickened as she twitched and moved closer to the spork.

"We need to break up."

"No."

She didn't even bother asking why.

"We're breaking up. It's over now." I got up and prepared to skip out of the front door like some girl with tiny pigtails and a flower crown. Literally. But again she firmly said "no".

"What part of 'we're done' do you not understand?"

She ignored me and stood up, striding over too her soon-to-be weapon, her narrowed eyes scaring the living shit out of anything she looked at, whether it be an inanimate object or a living being.

{The psycho girlfriend has now obtained a weapon}

[run]     or [stay]?

{Stay}

"Look," I sighed. "We can't anymore. I can't anymore."

"You can't leave me, Sasuke." She stepped forward with the plastic in hand. "You have to stay with me."

Now it was my time to say "no".

"You bought me a promise ring, Uchiha." She growled as she showed me the ring that was tight around her ring finger, glinting under the lights. I shudder every time I think of the total cost and how I went through several shit to actually pay for it.

"We. Stay. Together. Forever."

"Rings can't always hold promises. Don't be stupid." I clicked my tongue. It's true isn't it? Promises can't be held in a ring; that's why some marriages fall apart. It's only the person who can keep the promise, not some expensive ass pieces of metal that goes on other people's sausage fingers.

{The psycho girlfriend has been intimidated and is urged to use her weapon}

[run] or [stay]?

{Stay}

{Are you sure about your decision?}

[yes] or [no]?

{Yes}

"Sasuke, you can't." She said exasperatedly. She ranted on about how we had to stay together. After each word I would inch closer to the front door.

{Opportunity: the psycho girlfriend is distracted by her rants}

[run]     or     [stay]?

{Run}

I busted out of the door and ran without looking back.

"SASUKE UCHIHA!"

Her screams followed me outside.
I knew she was behind me since her footsteps were heavy and were just a few feet away. It was already dark, despite it being early in the morning. We ran through bushes, past trees, across roads; then I lost her. I was happy— victorious even. I'd have to tell Zeus to erase her memory of me, but leave the feeling of having fun. I'm sure Zeus would take care of that problem, he's Zeus.

{Psycho girlfriend is gone}

{mission accomplished}

(A/N: haha get it?)

It was 2am the last time I checked, but I'm sure it's already 5. I was happy, until everything went black.

{A car has hit you. -80 hp.}

{shut down mode}

The last thing that my eyes landed on were the blinding lights of a car's headlights, worried emerald eyes, and soft pink locks. Something all too familiar.

Unedited— Apr. 20 2018

A/N: this chapter was so short and shitty 😂 hhh I'm so sorry ;-;