Road kill || Sakura

"Oh my God."

I stopped and stared at his pale face. Is that really him? Is it really Sasuke?

Well I mean, who else would have chicken ass hair?

I chuckled as I noticed how his raven locks were still in his old, shitty hairstyle. Some things just never change, I suppose. My laugh soon faded as another question arose: is he dead? I wouldn't want to go to jail for something like this. Not only would mom worry, but it would stain my reputation and right as the next successor.

"Hello?" I hesitantly called out to his motionless body. No answer, as expected. It's only obvious that I wouldn't get one as he was probably already dead.

"Shit I'm gonna go to jail." I mumbled for the umpteenth time. But am I really? I could just hide his body in the bushes and hope that no one finds his blood stained head and lifeless body— or maybe even dispose of him and bury him in a grave that no one would ever visit.

What the fuck are you thinking about Sakura? That's so sickening... not only would you be committing a crime, but a sin..

Despite wanting to leave him to rot, I reluctantly approached him and checked to see if he still had a pulse. I hoped he didn't. But then again, if he really didn't, then what was I supposed to do with his corpse? Smooch it so he can wake up like some Disney princess?

Gross... no thank you

It was weird checking if someone was dead or not in the middle of a dimly lit road at five in the damned morning. And not to mention that that person so happened to be the person I completely loathed.

Hopefully the gods hadn't seen this.

My fingers touched the cool skin of his neck briefly. His pulse was faint, meaning he was still alive but not well, much to my disappointment.

"What the hell do I do with you?" I questioned out loud. He answered by laying motionless. This fucker.

"Well I obviously can't leave you here.. UGH, why the fuck did you appear at this exact moment?" Gripping my hair and balling my hands into tight fists, I let out an exasperated sigh. It looked like the only option I had was to nurse him back to health. And in order to do that I'd have to take him back to my apartment.

How exciting.

Unedited— Apr. 29 2018

(A/N: My bday was just yesterday so wooooooo! Hopefully you guys enjoyed this chapter cuz I seriously tried; the next one will be better I promise~)