Sighing, she hoisted her shoulders in a doubtful shrug. "I don't know, but I guess it's got something to do with Benjamin. I haven't seen him around, you know, so maybe something happened?", Ella offered a theory whilst throwing her arm over Izzy's shoulder, and as the two of them continued to observe the melancholic detective, the redhead gave her a puzzled glance.

"Yeah, but isn't he just taking a break with—", she began, but before she could finish, the very same man whose name hung on the tip of her tongue, made an extravagant entrance into the building. Calling out Chloe with his usual nickname for her, Lucifer bounced down the stairs and opened his arms wide, not to propose a hug but to show off himself after two weeks of absence, and only then, Isadora realized how much he had been missed — she had been so thoughtful about Benjamin, she had completely ignored the yearning in her heart that begged for more of Lucifer's silly quips and unique care.

Still, there was no sign of Benjamin, and Izzy felt her heart crack at the hope that took place on Dan's features only for it to die out as soon as he and Chloe came face to face with Lucifer alone. Nevertheless, one of the two men showing up was progress, and with that in mind, Izzy was shoving herself off of the seat and striding out of the lab, Ella on her heel and both of them heading towards Lucifer. All the officers in the precinct were freezing, well-aware that the tension that lingered in the air after Lucifer had disappeared without a trace or an explanation, was explosive — especially between him and Chloe, who didn't hesitate to glare at him with betrayal heavy on her heart.

And, needless to say, Lucifer wasn't really helping himself when he shushed Chloe's attempts to greet him.

"Dude", Izzy laughed out, her fist coming in contact with Lucifer's arm instead of her opting for a hug, "welcome back." She chose to ignore the fact that Chloe was quite literally fuming, certain that any attempts to calm her down would only result in her blowing up in all of their faces — she didn't blame her for being frustrated though, but she was yet to reach that same point. Instead, she smiled up at Lucifer, who mirrored the expression, but only momentarily.

"Yes, hello, hello. As I said, I have some news so shall we skip the reunions?", he dismissed Isadora with a wave of her hand, and that was what made her take a step back, over to Chloe, the two now following him in displeasure. Whatever he was plotting, had to be big though, or at least for his sake, Izzy hoped so — best case scenario, he was going to tell them where he and Benjamin had been all this time, and for that, perhaps standing aside was worth it.

As for the worst case scenario...

"Lucifer!", a chirpy voice called out the man's name from the stairs, stretching each vowel in that syrupy tone and grasping the attention of everyone there as it dawned closer with each step. Eyes already wide, Izzy was left speechless at the sight of a pair of silver stilettos that clicked against the precinct floors, and led to legs for days, and a pink, tight dress hugging the body of a happily smiling blonde. As the donned woman painfully climbed down with her heels and flashily swiped her pink hair extensions away from her shoulder, Isadora forced her baffled stare to tear from her to Lucifer, who was rushing over to her with hushed whispers and reminders to stay in the car.

"I wanted to show your police friends just how generous my honey is", the blonde insisted, pink lips widening as she grinned and lifted her hand for all of them to see, a large diamond shining on her ring finger and immediately dropping their jaws. Whereas Chloe and Dan simply stared at the giggly woman, and Ella had decided to sneak away from the rising complications, Izzy was the one to gasp and grab her painted nails to inspect the rock closer. A wedding ring? It was not what she had expected in the slightest, and as much as she wanted to beg for an explanation, or ask about Benjamin, all she could do was gape at the enormous diamond in dead silence.