INTRODUCTION.

SOME KIND OF HEAVEN

SOME KIND OF HEAVEN

IF YOU'RE FROM HELL THEN
WHY DOES BEING WITH YOU
FEEL LIKE HEAVEN?

FOR AS LONG as she can remember, Isadora Holt has dreamed of becoming a police officer, just like her mother. Inspired by her bravery and the kindness Izzy has always seen in her mother, the girl decided at a rather young age that she was going to have a badge and a gun one day, as well. And eventually, that dream comes true. Izzy finally owns the title of a deputy for the LAPD, and she promises not only her city or her boss, but her mother to be a good cop.

However, her patience is constantly tested by a rather intriguing man, who insists on being the Devil, and never ceases to annoy the newest addition to the precinct. But if Izzy thinks that Lucifer Morningstar is a complicated one, just wait until she meets the Devil's charming demon bartender.

»»»

PLAYLIST

LONELY SOULS, THEY STAGGER LIKE THEY'VE ALL GONE BLIND | i. down to the bottom dorothy | ii. sweet sour band of skulls | iii. the good, the bad & the dirty panic! at the disco | iv. personal jesus depeche mode | v. cupid hurts | vi. the world is unraveling milck | vii. wings hurts | viii. bad girls mkto | ix. the way you used to do queens of the stone age | x. some kind of heaven hurts | xi. strike a match zayde wølf

»»»

DISCLAIMER

I do not own Lucifer or any of the show's characters! I only own Izzy Holt, her family, Benjamin Espinoza and their plotlines.

»»»

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Omg yesss, IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING! I am so excited to write a Maze fic for the first time! I have so much planned for this book tbh. And I'm so glad to bring back my precious child Izzy ((':

I've previously included her in my Lucifer book Light Me Up, so if you've read that one, you're already familiar with her. But you don't need to read it to understand this one, I'll explain Izzy's whole character very profoundly here and some of the scenes I included her in Light Me Up might be here too. So this book does include my other OC, Benjamin Espinoza, but simply put, he's Dan's brother and Lucifer's love interest. However, there are some spoilers, so while reading that book isn't necessary for this one, if you plan on doing it at some point, I would start with it!

Now, I'm not quite sure when I'll officially start this book but with my winter break starting soon, I'm hoping I'll have more time to write. But here it is anyway, waiting for a beginning (:

As for warnings, this book will contain homophobia and discrimination, violence, also most likely sex and alcohol (it is Lucifer after all), so read with caution if you deem it necessary! On top of that, I've only recently begun to understood the troubling ways law enforcement works in the USA. This book paints a positive, trustworthy image and I now know that does not represent real life accurately. While this is still a work of fiction, I hope to work more on this side of my story in the future. I do not support or condone the current justice system, especially not in the United States.

Anyway, I hope you're excited for this fic like I am! Enjoy ❤️ #givemazeagirlfriend2k17