"You okay?" Eric squints his eyes from the sun. "Yeah, just fancied a kick about" I shrug, he doesn't question but instead follows me to the goals. I notice a little group of girls sat on the grass batting there eyelashes at us, I roll my eyes.

"You seem tense" Eric touches my shoulder making me flinch but regain myself, embarrassed, "Issac, I know what's coming up, I'm your best friend" He sadly smiles at me.

"I know it's nearly three years" His hand slowly falls, I lower my head. "Look this year you're going to be okay, everything is going to be okay. This isn't like last year, you're not alone" He moves my head to look at him.

"You've everyone around you if you actually let them get close to you, you have Darcy" He looks me in the eye. At the mention of her name I feel guilt.

"Yeah I know" I pull away, rubbing my hands over my face. "I just don't know how to deal with it" I shrug.

"Why don't you get away?" He suggests, I raise my eyebrows in confusion. "What do you mean?"

"My parents have a cottage in the country side, we used to go when we were little remember?" I nod along, "Well you could take Darcy down there for a night or two" He kicks the ball around with his foot.

I think about his suggestion, it's not a bad idea, having Darcy all to myself is so tempting. "Not a bad idea" I nod, making him smile.

"Anyways, what's going on with you?" I take the ball from him and walk out more into the field, "What you mean?" He stands the other end of the pitch.

"You're acting strange lately, especially at college" I start kicking the ball about aiming for his goal, "Am I?" He acts oblivious.

"Yes, who is it?" He defends his goal, kicking the ball away from me and running to my goal.

"Whose who?" His questions continuing, not giving up on the I-don't-know act.

"Who are you avoiding?" I try kick the ball from him but he scores in my goal, his arms go up in victory.

"No one" He gives me an odd look, I know he's lying.

"Eric, don't lie to me. You haven't forgotten that Darcy is my girlfriend so I've automatically become a part of her little clan?" I stop. putting my hands on my hips. He looks sheepish.

"I know it's one of her friends so who is it? Ellie, Amelia or Yasmine?" I ask.

"Well it's obviously not Amelia as you've giving me the my sisters off limits chat" He rolls his eyes, I laugh.

"She's gay anyways" I shake my head. Shit, I wasn't supposed to tell anyone.

"Oh my god really?" His eyes go wide, "Don't repeat that to anyone okay? I wasn't supposed to tell" I kick myself mentally.

"Damn, I didn't expect that one" Eric has an amused smile on his face, "Think she'd let me watch?" He smirks.

"Ah man, that's disgusting!" I shake my head, forcing away the mental image he's given me.

"Stop changing the subject" I huff, "Who is it?" I fold my arms, growing impatient.

He normally is very open about his females, he's never not told me what's going on in his love life.