Part 1 (Wrong one)

??? Pov
I leapt inside one of the pictures transporting me to the park, w-well atleast its safe I guess?
I took a big gulp and sigh before I walked the green healthy looking grass it was such a beautiful day that Paris had to ruin it in the circus well atleast I can relax in this place.
I put my hood on so that no one can look at my non existing face, it could scare people passing by but it seems that no one is here at all, just the sound of birds singing can be heard up close or in the distance, it sure was a beautiful day.

No ones Pov
As ??? was walking in the park they sung a tuneless song that they somehow love to listen to, while Yumi ran in the park giggling, ??? has now sank into they're own thoughts not even caring for anything they hear, see or walk to.
"Yumi! You cheater get back here!" Paris yelled as he tried to catch Yumi who was faster than him.
"Bleh!" Yumi stuck her tounge out teasing Paris who only smirked in amusement as he tried go catch up on Yumi, while ??? was still in they're thoughts while walking, Yumi suddenly bumped into ??? which somewhat made ??? annoyed, with that happening Yumi got afraid.
"Do you want a lesson? KID!?" ??? said as they kneeled down giving of a scary grin on they're face, sooner or later Yumi sobbed in fear and started to cry which startled Paris in fear not knowing what's happening to Yumi he quickly rush to see Yumi crying alone and was on bended knees.
"P!! WAAAHH!!!" Yumi cried out as he threw herself to Paris's arms, ??? was hiding behind a tree and was in fright seeing that it was Paris.
"Paris..." ??? whispered softly and quitely but was still loud enough for Paris to shoot the tree ??? was hiding on, they needed to be very quite, quiter than a bat sleeping in the dark caves.
"You made Yumi cry..." Paris spoke in a way that some one seems to be asking a death wish.
"P!" Yumi yelled catching Paris's attention but the gun was still pointed at the three.
"Home." Yumi said as Paris only sighed putting his gun away he carries Yumi walking away, with ??? only left wheezing as they had to hold they're breathe.

TO BE CONTINUED

(Hello there! New or Old readers! I will be giving parts that are around 700 and below words for I am still a grade 7 student, please understand the things they put up in this damn prison[school]! Because of that I get sudden depressions in prison [school] in which I suddenly become a vicious pyschopath killer [gloomy] without an explanation.)