①⑥③. *First Time

The winner of the smut writing contest is...........19BrownGirl98!!!!
I got so many amazing submissions it was hard to choose, but this was jsut so amazing I had to pick it!!! I might post some of the other submissions later also :)
I invite all of you to sit back and enjoy 19BrownGirl98 's truly amazing story :))

Type: Smutttt but a lil fluff

Prompt: its Y/n's first time and y/bf make it his goal to make sure she has a great first.

Word Count: 1046

                                                                                  ✦•·························•✦•···························•✦

It was like every other weekend when I left my dorm to visit my boyfriend at his apartment. We were on his couch watching movies, cuddled next to each other, just enjoying each other's company.
When the movie was over we sat there and just sat there is silence, until I spoke up.

"Ybf, we're not like other couples are we?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" He asked in reply to my question.

I sat up so I could get a better look at him.

"You know, we don't do things like other couples. Like you know." I say not fully comfortable with using "the word" yet.

Ybf looked thoughtfully off into space for a minute then looked back at me.

"You mean have sex?" He replies without an issue using "the word".

"Yeah, we've been together for almost two years now and the most sexual thing we ever have done was a kiss."

"Just because other couples do it, that doesn't me we have to. I mean I would love to have sex with you, but we don't need to rush. Whenever you're ready."

That's when I got an idea. I crawled onto his lap and straddled him.

"Well, I'm ready," I say to him before bringing my lips to his.

He pulls away momentarily.

"Are you sure?"

"There isn't anyone else I want to lose my virginity to."

He smiled at me then moved me off of him. He stood up, picked me up, and threw me over his shoulder.

"Oh my god, what are you doing?" I asked giggling.

He didn't answer me and continued to go up the stairs to his room. Once were in Ybf's room he placed me on the bed gently. I watched him as he discarded his shirt. He then got on the bed next to me and pulled me on him.
The kiss was hungry and heated. Ybf, never kissed me like this before but I loved the feeling. His tongue swiped across my bottom lip and I eagerly opened my mouth to let him explore. I involuntarily moaned into the kiss while his hands began to roam my body, which caused my body temperature and heart rate to go up.

I was so distracted by the kiss I almost didn't notice him unhooking my bra from underneath my shirt. I felt slightly insecure but let him continue. He pulled away to take off my shirt and let my bra fall from my shoulders. I took the initiative to unbuckle his belt which brought a smirk to his face. He took his pants off the rest of the way then tugged at the belt loop on my pants as if he's asking for permission to remove them. I nodded and he proceeded to take them off along with my panties.
I honestly felt extremely insecure at that moment.

"You're beautiful, both inside and out, with or without clothes." Ybf compliments me.

I gasped once I saw the size of him.

"Okay, this is gonna feel a little weird to you at first and probably a little, but I promise you that you're gonna like it when you adjust." He states before tracing a finger along my womanhood.

He then takes two fingers and gently rubs my clit in circles. I closed my eyes and bit my lip at the feeling. Suddenly moaned at the feeling of a foreign object entering me. I opened my eyes to see him biting his bottom lip while fingering me.

"I think that you're wet enough for the next step." He says before licking his fingers clean. I
looked at him is a slight disgust.

"Don't worry babe, you taste amazing. I'll be right back I'm gonna get a condom from my friend's room." He said before leaving the room.

He came back with a foil wrapper in hand.

"Do you want to put this on me?" Ybf asks me while handing me the condom.

I grabbed the condom from him then carefully tore open the wrapper. I ran a finger along the underside of his penis before slipping the condom on.

"Okay so... do you want to be on top?" He asks.

"I wouldn't know what to do. I'll let you take the lead." I replied.

Okay, lay down and get comfortable." Ybf states while arranging the pillows. I did as he told me and waited for further instructions.

He kissed me gently before spreading my legs and crawling in between them. "This might be painful for a little bit. Just tell me if you want to stop." He says while positioning himself at my entrance. I felt him enter slowly which caused me to gasp. I bit my bottom lip as I felt slight pain along with pressure. Ybf brought his lips to mine to distract me as he pushed himself all the way in.
After the pain subsided, I felt like I was on cloud nine.
"Babe, ca- can you go faster." I manage to get out between moans. Without a word, he did as I requested. Honestly, I didn't think of could feel better than that, but I was wrong. Not too much longer, I felt a knot buildup in my lower stomach then a huge relief.
I was left panting under him, while he rode out his high. Once he pulled out he took off the condom and threw it away in his bedside waste bin before collapsing next to me.

"You did amazing." Ybf tells me after placing a kiss on my forehead.

I smiled back at him, "Thanks for giving me this experience."

"No, thank you for trusting me enough to take your virginity."

"Of course I trust you. I love you so much."

"I love you too."