⑥①. 3am Drives

Type: Fluff

Prompt: Late one-night y/bf and y/n decided to go for a little drive, discussing all the memories they had created together. :)

Word Count: 514

✦•······················•✦•····················•✦

The moon hung high in the night sky, casting its gentle glow upon the road as you drove. Sleep had eluded both you and your boyfriend tonight, leading to the spontaneous decision for a late-night drive.

"It's so beautiful outside," you remarked, leaning your head out of the open window.

"Not as beautiful as you," he replied with a touch of charm.

You chuckled. "You're quite cheesy."

"Don't pretend you don't enjoy it," he teased, his smirk prompting your laughter.

"Any ideas on where we should go?" you asked, your gaze fixed on the dimly lit road ahead.

"How about our lookout spot?" he suggested.

A couple of summers ago, you and your boyfriend had discovered a hidden gem in the mountains, a spot that overlooked the city. It remained a hidden treasure, known only to the two of you, aptly named "Our Spot."

"That sounds perfect! We haven't been there in ages!" you exclaimed, eager to revisit the place.

Your boyfriend skillfully navigated the winding mountain road to your destination.

"Wow, it hasn't changed. And look, our carvings are still there!" he exclaimed, pointing to the tree bearing your names.

"I remember that! We carved it on one of our first dates. I was so nervous," you reminisced, running your fingers over the engraved letters.

"I was nervous too! I just had to make you like me," he admitted, reclining on the car's hood.

"Well, you did a pretty good job," you teased, joining him on the hood.

Lying beneath the star-studded sky felt utterly perfect.

"You know, you have the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen," he confessed, turning to face you.

"That's the first thing I noticed about you—the way they shine in the sun and light up when you smile."

"Oh, stop it," you giggled, feeling flustered.

"It's the truth, y/n. Your eyes are gorgeous, just like the rest of you."

"You're too sweet," you smiled, entwining your fingers with his.

"The first thing I noticed about you was your smile. It could melt even the coldest of hearts," you cooed.

Your boyfriend couldn't help but smile, his cheeks turning rosy.

"There's that smile I love," you said, kissing his forehead.

"Um, y/n, I've been meaning to give you something, and I think tonight's the perfect night," he said, pulling a box from his pocket.

"It's a promise ring, just until we get a bit older, and I can save up some money" he explained, unveiling a beautiful silver ring in the shape of an infinity sign.

"Oh, y/bf, I love it!" you gasped, slipping the ring onto your finger.

You wrapped your arms around his neck, planting a kiss on his cheek.

"I love you so much," you whispered, resting your head on his shoulder.

"Love you too," he cooed.

Hope that wasn't too bad!! Send any requests! Love you all so so much! 😊💕💕