Chapter Eleven: Trouble

"Baby" I moaned. "Oh baby I'm cummin'"

"Not till I tell you to."

Ramel put my legs around his waist. He was stroking me so good but I couldn't take it. I bit on his ear and we both came in unison. Both our bodies weak, he pulled me on top of him to lay on his chest. He kissed me sweetly.

"Damn Zhi."

"What?" I giggled.

"Is it possible for you to keep getting better and better?"

"I don't know" I said licking his neck.

"Yeah, you know."

He smacked my ass then got up and went into the bathroom.

Ramel and I made "us" official almost a week ago. One wild night at my house and he filed for a divorce. Seeing Lisa's face when she came and got her last bit of shit and saw me here was priceless. But I believe she remembered how my foot flew across her face and decided not to talk her shit. Which wouldn't have mattered to me either way.
My phone vibrating brought me out my thought bubble.

"Speak."

"Z-Z-Zhi?"

"Who is this?"

"Maliek."

"Boy why are you whispering?"

"Hakiem is..."

"He's what!?"

"I gotta go."

"Mali-"

[Click]

(What the fuck!) I jumped out the bed and threw some clothes on.

"Baby where you goin'? What's wrong?"

I couldn't answer him, I'm too focused. Why did Maliek call me? What did Hakiem do? And how does he know my damn brother? There will be no peace till my questions are answered. I'm normally not the violent type. I'm quick to tell someone I am NOT about that life. One thing you will never do though, is fuck with my family. Especially my siblings.
I walked out the house, damn near skipping to my car. I gotta go get Lala.

"Zhi! Wait!"

Ramel ran to the car and got in with me. He has confusion in his eyes but at the same time he was determined.

"I don't know what happened, but whatever you're about to do, I'm down."

"You sure?"

"I'll call my mom and tell her RJ can stay with her for a while."

I pulled out my own cell and called Lala. I need her to be ready.

"Yo?"

"What are you doin'?"

"Yoga."

"Well yoga yo ass in some clothes. We're goin' back home."

"Early vacation!"

"No, Maliek is in trouble."

"What else is new?"

"With Hakiem."

"The psycho!?"

"Yeah, you understand me now?"

"Hurry up! I'm almost ready!"

[Click]

"Who is Hakiem?"

I was so into speeding to Lala's house without getting stopped that his question caught me off guard.