One Directions Side(:

BEFORE I WRITE!

1K READS? IM LITERALLY IN SHOCK! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I AM LIKE OMG I LIKE HAD A MOMEnt there then I WENT INTO WRITING LIKE I JUST FAN GIRLED THEN STOPPED LOL I LOVE YOU ALL KEEP READING DUCKLINGS (:

Okay My rant is over; on to the story (:

-

This will be in third person almost!

All The boys went to simons office for important news, the news was that they are going to go to volunteer at some school and put on a meet&greet plus a full concert this coming saturday!

They all know what the job is and they left with that, Niall Of course was so hungry so they went to the closest food restaurant; pizza-hut!

It took them over an hour to eat, relax and talk and with that pay.

The food was delicious and knowing them, they had their plates full!

They are now currently leaving the restaurant when Zayn yelled and said," WAIT!" then they all turned around and saw him run to a nearest bathroom.

"What is he doing?" As they all say.

Then a second passes and hes with the group again going outside.

"Your just like a girl zayn!" As Louis Says!

Zayn just gave him a glare.

Alright, alright! How about we go watch the chiefs ?

(I know thats not their team like from england but its mine so go with it!:P)

Everyone agreed so they are going home and having a football game night!

Before they go home they realize that they want drinks, and some snacks like chips so they go to the store; when they arrive at the store they get two carts and separate, Niall, Louis, & Liam with Harry and Zayn!

Since they both got carts all four boys searched for the food they wanted and they might get twice as much as they need.

Niall Decided to get in the cart as the kid he is and Louis pushes him in between the lanes as another kid he is and liam is standing there giving them orders for them not to do that.

All of a sudden the boys bump into someone else's cart but realizes that its only Harry and Zayn bumping into them when Harry is in the cart pushing Zayn.

"GUYS!" As liam says.

"Lets us go!?"

Harry,Niall, Louis & Zayn all get the remainder of food and go to the cashier register but before that they get out of the cart and then put the groceries on top.

The cashier rings up their food and after all of then fighting on who will buy the actual groceries, Liam Gently takes his credit card out and swipes.

They gather the bags then and walks outside and put its in their car.

After a 20 minute drive or so they get to their house that they are living in and head into the kitchen to get things ready, for another 5 minutes they are done and they go into the living room and turn on the tv.

They came in right timing because its starts at 2:30 and its 2:20.

They put where everything needs to go, drinks and chips and just talk until the game starts.

-

The Game is now starting and their eyes are glued to the tv!

Its chiefs against the raiders!

.. Its about half time when the oven rings so Harry goes into the kitchen and grabs more food. He literally brings the whole food of tray with plates because he doesnt want to miss the game.

They all get a piece and take a bite out

Of what ever they can get their head on  and that's when the chiefs scored a touchdown!

"TOUCHHH DOOOWWWWWWN!" as Niall says and then dances around for a little bit while after that sitting down.

-

The game is almost over and the chiefs are winning, if the raiders get a touchdown they will win so the boys will have to see.

The chiefs are running down the line with the football and one of the players are almost getting to the line when BOOM! One of the raider players tackles them down. The chiefs player has the ball on the line to go over so you can get points, did they win or did they not? They will have to see!

"AND THE CHIEFS WIN!" as the tv says.

All the boys looked at each other and got up and celebrated, their TEAM WON!

Surprisingly they didnt have any more food so they cleaned up, they were so happy that they didnt know what they were doing, Zayn was putting the trash in the sink and Harry had to get the trash out and put it in the actual trash.

They were so happy that their team won and they were ready for the next game.

After they were done they themselfs decided to go outside and play some football.

And thats what they did, they played until it got dark.

~~

New CHAPPY ! Yay (:

All boys are together (:

#CHIEFS!

Lol byeee

~LeeAuthor(: