Arianas side

Arianas Pov-

As im getting ready I hear someone coming up the stairs. Its probably my mom so I told them to come in but to my surprise it was my boy friend Hunter!

(Hunter) Surprise, surprise Ari!

Ariana- Oh look at the lovely hunter, hey!

I couldnt really look at him because I was finishing the touches of my makeup.

He told me If I was ready to go and I told him yes.

By then we were heading to his car.

-

We just arrived to Olive Garden and we went inside.

We went to the register thingy, how ever you call it and Hunter told his name to them so they can take us to our seats since hunter made a reservation.

The lady that was leading us asked hunter if the seating was right, he nodded his head when the lady said a booth.

Now were getting ready to sit when hunter and his gentlemen self slided the seat so I can sit on it and for him as well.

What do you guys want to drink? The lady asked us, knowing me I wanted a coke and hunter a lemonade.

She then said okay and asked us for our salads.

A minute or two she gave us our food and our drinks and we were ready to order.

We ordered our actual food and now we had to wait.

-

Yummm! That was so good! Wasn't Hunter?

(Hunter) Yes indeed!

Shall we go?

Yes we shall as I answer back.

After we got up and headed outside Hunter told me he has a surprise so I had to wait until we actually got there because he wont tell me.

It was after a few minutes when we arrived a park?

I got out and I immediately was amazed. This park is amazing!

I literraly screamed and shouted while running to this one pond and saying I haven't been here because I really havent.

Hunter must think I'm a goofball or something and I dont know how im running in these heels but I guess it all works out.

Currently Im already sitting at this pond waiting for hunter.

He then came along and sat down besides me.

We started talking about random things, what pops in our heads really.

In the middle of our conversation Hunter gets hit with something, I think a frisbee?

He stood up and the way he was going to throw it or the way hes doing it all made me giggle a little and I just stared at him.

He gave me one of those looks like what?

He sat back down and we continued our convo about tacos, you see what I mean?

After the last part of our giggling about tacos, I see hunter standing up for some reason and I dont know what he is doing?

Hunter, love? What are you-

He just took my hand and led me to another place to the park.

Whats going on here?

He stopped and faced me, At that moment he started singing.

Singing the song.. Beautiful by mariah Carey and Miguel.

I couldn't believe it, he was singing to me.

By the end of the song, I was full out crying! Bawling if you say.

I could not really talk but I Did.

HUNTER THAT WAS AMAZING!

And then I attacked him on the floor.

I got off of him and apologized but he did not care, he actually swooped me up and kissed me then he put me down.

You are beautiful Ari! As hunter told me then taking my hand to his car and taking me home.

-At Home-

He gave me one last hug and watched me as I went inside and then left.

Since My mom was at work, I decided to invite Jeanette. We could work on our show Sam and Cat and also have a sleep over.

I called her and she said she can come over.

I thought to my self thats the best date ever and My best friends coming.

This is the actual best day ever.

~~

OFNEWKANDBEORF WJER SKEBDKWE OH-Oh my-y goshes c:

Liked this chapter? I Know I did!

88 READS, 20 COMMENTS & 12 VOTES? THANKS SO MUCH! ^.^

If your confused on this chapter then Im sorry, I mean they are different Povs by different sides .. Right?

Well keep on doing on what your doing! And ill keep on writing (:

~Mary<3