Hunters Side!

10:45 in the mornings!

I woke up to find out that I fell asleep at Ariana's house, and to find out that she's laying on my shoulder.. Oh yeah! We were watching a movie!

I gently got up and layed her head down on the arm of couch, and then found a blanket to put over her.

Next I found paper and a pen because I need to write her a note because I need to go before my manager gets mad at me, when I just woke up I saw that I had an apportionment in the studio to record a song with the best Molly Moore at 11:30, well another few songs.. She's a good singer! So anyways.. I'm leaving her the note!

Ari! I didn't want to wake you up, and I have to go to the studio to record.. I know lame! Well anyways.. I'll call you later!
- Hunter
Ps.. LOVE YOU!

After that I quietly went to the door, opened the door and then quietly again closed the door and I was off to the studio!

STUDIO

I entered the studio, and found my manager and Molly, wow they are early .. I check my phone and it's only 11:15, of course!

I then entered the booth and greeted them!

"Hey guys!"

They greeted me back!

Okay, hunter ready ? We're going to be here all day!
~~

GUYS
I UPDATED
ITS
SHORT I KNOW BUT I UPDATED (:
I love my readers who actually like this book, who reads, comments, votes, waits, and add my story to their reading lists (: I got cha! (: Thanks!

I'll try to update more because it's fun and cool and I just need to get back to it (: ENJOY THE CHAPP I DID (:
I might update again today I think I don't know no promises but for now just read my short chapter (:

~LEEAUTHOR(: