Hunter Hayes - Part Three!

Molly and Max's Side!

"OKAY, MAX MY TURN!"

I had my hand in front of my face while trying to shoot at Max at the same time,  I don't think I'm hitting him probably the other way around. I then decided to move out of the way, but it didn't work because I was slammed by a chair. "OUCH!" MAX THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! Yeah, at this point your probably guessing why or when I'm letting my hand down, I let it down! He kept shooting me with water! Well dang how much can these water guns hold? I could finally see even I kept getting splashed and all, this time it's my TURN! I started my water gun up and shot at him, then as a child he is he ran all around the restuarant. How are they okay with this? "MAX COME HERE!" I then ran after him. What I did not expect is that he was standing by Hunter and Ariana is on the floor. "ARI" I yelled after her, she turned around and looked back at me. "HELP ME MOLLY!" I then ran to her side, pulled her up and started shooting water at the guys, it was war time! It was funny because we just stood there, all four of us shooting water to each other. I made it more clever and fun and pulled Ariana with me and ran to the bathroom, there's no way they will show up in here. I turned around and saw the boys, running towards us and well sprinting towards us. "Ariana, BATHROOM!" We shoved the door opened and went inside. It was a second later when we just looked at each other and started laughing. I got the idea to peak through the door a little to see what they were going to do or what they were doing. I opened the door and saw them, they were both sitting down ? I half shouted and whispered to Ariana so she could take a look.

"Why are they sitting down?" (Ariana).

"I don't know? Let's just go outside? No stay in here?" (Molly).

The girls decided to go out side and as soon as they did the boys got up and started shooting again.

"AHH!" (Ariana).

Ariana ran back inside the girls bathroom, so did Molly.

"WHA-Y?" (Molly)

"I don't know, let's just stay in here because yeah" (Ariana)

The girls stayed in the bathroom for about 2 minutes and then decided to go back outside.

They got out of the bathroom and what they didn't expect was the boys to be gone.

"Where they go?" (Molly)

As soon as Molly said that Max came up behind her and scared her.

"MAX!" (Molly)

"Ha, I got you!" (Max)

"I am going to get you MAX!" (Molly)

"You can try!" (Max) while he runs away from Molly.

Ariana and Hunter's Side!

"They are cute, huh?" (Hunter)

"Y-AHH! Hunter? Don't scare me like that!" (Ariana)

"Haha, sorry!" (Hunter)

"Yeah, yeah!" (Hunter)

"AH HUNTER! LET ME GO!" (Ariana)

"NEVER" (Hunter)

Ariana struggled with letting go but couldn't because Hunter was that strong and so she gave up. Hunter had put Ariana behind his back kind of like what you do so they don't get out and had his water gun in the other hand, again he was strong! It was so funny because he was laughing at her. What she didn't know was that he was going to run all the way to the door, and that's what Hunter accomplished. Hunter had ran to the door and then went outside while putting Ariana down after that. He then grabbed Ariana's water gun and put his and hers in the car while after that grabbing two towels and giving one to her. Thank you, ah finally! I also didn't realize why it was so cold! Also the fact that it stopped raining." (Ariana) Hunter smiled and opened the door for Ariana and then joining her to the other side. "Yeah, I mean I'm a bit cold to and also your welcome!" (Hunter) Ariana smiled at him this time. "Ariana, we should go back in and just watch them yeah? I know that I brought you out here ruined all the fun but I just didn't want to play anymore."
Ariana got out of the car, closed the door then went to the other side to get Hunter. "Hunter it's okay, I'm so poofed! Like I'm so tired so it doesn't matter and yeah let's go! This should be interesting!" (Ariana) They then walked hand in hand inside the little cafe. "Haha, look at them, there both hiding under the table!" GO MOLLY!" (Ariana) Molly looked over here and smiled then continued on shooting Max.

No sides anymore but all four of them now!

"WAIT! I FORFIT BECAUSE I HAVE NO MORE AMO! NO MORE WATER!" (Max) That was Molly's chance to get closer to him and start shooting more! "I WIN!" (Molly) Molly then helped Max up and started laughing. Max got frustrated and then fell back on the floor.

"Haha, okay and wait that's all we came in here for I could of layed down and fallen asleep in your car Hunter!" (Ariana)

They all looked at Ariana and stared at her like she's crazy or something but really she was really tired.

"Okay, stop looking at me like that!" (Ariana)

All three of them started laughing and then Molly went and checked the time. It was 1:00 o'clock.

"AH, GUYS ITS 1:00 A.M." (Molly)

They were all surprised because that amount of time had passed. They all decided to clean the place up.

"Okay, Hunter you and Max get the mops while I and Molly get the dish rags and paper towels to clean all of this up, now let's go!" (Ariana)

They all looked at each other and ran to the kitchen to get the stuff that they needed.

"LUCY!" Ariana yelled for the manager but ran all the way to her office anyway. Okay we're done and we are going to clean up!"

"Okay thanks and I've seen you out there! Did you have fun?" (Lucy)

Ariana smiled at her and then ran back to her friends.

The boys already had a square of the cafe done so they should be done in almost an hour or so.

The boys and the girls worked and worked to make the spot clean as it can be and also to throw away any trash.

The manager Lucy then came out and was shocked because place was almost done and also the fact that she was ready to go home. She was dealing with paper work all day.

An hour of the time came up and they were about done cleaning.

They cleaned for about two more minutes and made sure everything was okay and once they have done that they put their supplies back and said bye to Lucy.

After that Lucy locked up and left while Molly, Max, Ariana, and Hunter left before her.

Well Lucy waved their last goodbye to them while the four of them got ready to leave themselves.

They all said good byes and then left.

"Oh, here Molly! I forgot about the towels! You must be cold!" (Max)

Molly smiled and thanked him.

After that Max started his car and then left.

~~

OMG IM PUBLISHING IM SO SORRY TOO LIKE THERE ARE SO MANY NOTES SAYING IM WORKING ON THE STORY OR IM GOING TO PUBLISH OR I DON'T I DON'T KNOW BUT ENJOY ☺️

~LEEAUTHOR!