Liam Payne

Hey Guys! I don't really know what to write or what to think about writing for this liam Payne side, Like I literally Wrote a paragraph and then Bam I had nothing else to write so Ill do a Brief Summary So This Side Will Be Really REALLY short but do not worry I have another Chapter coming right up (:

BTW 987 READS ? YOU GUYS ARE CRAZY!

Now To The Summary!

Liams Payne Side!

Liam and Danielle were supposed to go on a date but Danielle forgot so they are now celebrating her moms birthday because that was the new plane, Her family and Liam are now going to Olive Garden, they ate and had a good time really! Liam and danielle wanted to go out with danielles family once again sometime so they set up a date, Next Liam went home seperate ways from dani since it was really late. THE next day Liam and Danielle had a date since those plans failed the day before, Liams Taking Dani on a Movie date then going to the park just to hang out because thats what couples do; Liam met Dani at the theaters! They are going to see The best of me, the new movie thats out. Dani grabbed the tickets from Liam and found seats while Liam grabbed food. He ordered popcorn and two pops for each, one pepsi and one coke, After that Liam found the theater number and went and found Danielle, it wasnt hard to find her because they are currently the only ones there, thats because they are one to 20 minutes early.

20 Minutes Later!

The theater has begun getting full and they only needed like 5-10 more minutes until the movie actually started; They were halfway down with popcorn when the movie barely started.

-

Both of then liked the movie, they were talking about it until they arrived to the car and since it was only 5:00, they had time to go to the park as Liam said.

"Okay Dani, See you at the park!"

And then they drove off.

At Park!

They both parked at the same line, Dani was still getting her bag ready when Liam went over to her and offered his help.

She said no so he waited until she was done, "Thanks Liam, Such a nice boyfriend!"

He smiled as his return.

After that they both walked hand in hand and enjoyed there night out at the park.

-

Hey GUYS! I know I have not been writing or updating and I am sorry for this! I drafted it like a long time ago and I had to add more to it, its kinda like in 3rd person.. How do you like ?

Anyways.. I Am SORRY!

Another chapter coming up as like I promised (:

Bye !

Vote

Comment

& Like ?

~LeeAuthor! (: