Hunter Hayes Part 2!

We were at the pizza cafe, I didn't even have to convince for Ariana to come because she just came. Also, Molly and her boyfriend were here sitting in-front of us. The waiter already came and ordered our food, a large pizza is at its best and know whats more brilliant? ANOTHER large pizza! Plus, a Coke for a drink, yum!

"We should sing our song while waiting for our pizza, it'll be fun!?" Molly says.

"Yeah, why not?" I say.

I looked over to Ariana and Max, there faces were spilled with big smiles. There going to enjoy this! Well I can tell that there going to enjoy this.

We were going to stand up until the waiter came out with pizza, while walking towards us.

"OH! Our pizza! Okay so nevermind about the singing" I say.

I looked around only to notice that they have already stuffed pizza in their mouths, and that they did not really hear me.

Rudeness is what I would call it but I did not care because the pizza smell was developing into my nose, so I grabbed a pizza slice and enjoyed my first piece.

Then the second, then the third and then the fourth. We ate all of it under a minute but to be real maybe 30 minutes. we are crazy!

As soon as we finished and cleaned our table we were ready to go home. What we weren't expecting something dripping, hitting our heads while opening the door to go outside.

"ITS RAINING!" Ariana yells. She runs back inside with Molly leaving me and Max behind.

Max and I ran to the toy store that was next to us, we're we are its like a mall type of thing it's weird! We are going to buy water guns' we thought about it after about a minute of standing outside.

ARIANA

"We're are the boys ?"

Molly and I were wondering because they have been gone for like five minutes now, so I don't know.

We weren't going to go outside because it's raining, yeah we're girls! WE HATE RAIN!

Then all of a sudden we see Hunter and Max running in here with water guns. OH NO!

"HUNTER?"

I ran, I ran as fast as I could to the other side of the restaurant!

But to my surprise he beat me there.

I ran back to the door to the first place we were at.
How is he so fast ? He nearly beat me again.

"HUNTER, NO!"

"HUNTER!" He shoot me with water, dang it!

I took a glance over to Molly for help but she was getting shot with water from Max. It sort of funny because she kept screaming at him to stop but he wouldn't listen. Hunter wouldn't listen either because he was shooting me with water and I haven't noticed.

I took a step back not noticing that I was at the door.

I took another step back noticing something hard that I stepped on, it didn't really hurt. I looked down and there were two water guns.

I looked a back up at the window and saw Hunter laughing. Oh so this is what's it's going to be. Plus, if I did take another step I would of been in the rain. It wouldn't of mattered anyway. A second later I grabbed the two other water guns and went back inside shooting like crazy, hiding my self and trying to give the other one to Molly.

Well I slid it because Hunter kept trying to hit me and I couldn't see anything. Molly grabbed it because she was like, "Okay, MAX! MY TURN!"

||

I updated again!(: there will be a part three and omg I haven't updated in a while and oh you know what's annoying I was going to update everything but wattpad had to be stupid so I re wrote everything I can okay well enjoy your week and watch out for part 3!

~LEEAUTHOR!