Chapter 35 Sensei Flashback

Sensei is in the dojo training his students until a villain comes to terrorize the dojo by hand blasting the front of it. All the students in the dojo scream in terror. They run to the other side of the dojo as fast as they can. The kids start crying hysterically and are shivering in fear. Sensei quickly runs to the front of the dojo to protect his students from the villain.

Kai and Gerald stay with the students to make sure they are ok. Kai and Gerald are the two other Sensei of the dojo. The name of the villain is Curse Man; his real name is Clark. His villain's name is Curse man because he uses his magic to curse people. The energy powers he has comes from the magic he is using.

Sensei angrily asks ''who the hell are you?"

Clark replies ''it's Clark.''

Sensei sternly suggests ''you better get out of here or I'm going to hurt you. I'm warning you.''

Clark chuckles and says ''If you want me to stop coming back here, you're going to have to kill me.''

Sensei says ''I don't kill people. I don't have it in me. You know this, Clark.''

Clark shouts ''I don't care if I know. I want to destroy you and your life.''

Sensei says "this is not you Clark. You let all the hunger for power consume you. It turned you into a threat to human lives. All you do is kill people, give them curses, and make people's lives hell. I always warned you to stay away from magic. Many people let magic use them. If people don't know what they're doing with magic, it can make them go haywire.''

Clark yells ''I'm perfectly normal, you don't know what you're talking about.''

Clark's hands blast Sensei but Sensei deflects the blast with his Sensei stick and throws his stick at Clark. Clark dodges the blast. The stick spins in the air, it ends up spinning back around like a boomerang and hits Clark. Sensei hops into the air to catch the stick and smashes Clark to the ground.

Sensei commands ''Kai, and Gerald, get the kids out of this dojo. Get them as far from the dojo as y'all can.''

Kai and Gerald say ''got you Sensei."

Clark pushes Sensei to the ground. Clark throws a ball blast at the children. Sensei gets off the ground and throws his stick. The stick spins to the blast and deflects it.

Sensei madly shouts "stay away from my students.''

Sensei furiously knocks Clark down with his stick. He hits him with it multiple times. He puts Clark into a headlock while he is on the ground to keep Clark from hurting the students.

Sensei shouts ''get them out of here now. Don't worry about me.''

Kai and Gerald help get the children out of the dojo.

Sensei starts continuously punching Clark in the face. Clark kicks Sensei off him. Clark jump kicks Sensei. He punches Sensei four times. Sensei elbows Clark to the face, karate chops him twice. Clark hits Sensei with an energy blast that puts Sensei to the ground. Clark throws another energy blast at Sensei but Sensei counters it with his stick. Clark uses an energy shield to block the blast thrown back at him. Clark throws the energy shield at Sensei.

Sensei somersaults to dodge the blast. He kicks Clark in the head three times. Sensei bounces on Clark with his stick twice. He jumps on his head and gets him with a downward kick followed by a high knee kick. Clark tries to punch Sensei. Sensei dodges his hits. He hits Clark in the forearm with a karate chop which causes Clark's arm to go numb because he hit its pressure point.

Clark hits Sensei with a hand flash attack that causes people to go blind for 15 seconds.

Clark backhand punches Sensei and kicks him in the stomach. Clark punches Sensei into the air. He hits Sensei with two energy ball blasts while he is in the air. Clark gets his forbidden curse book out.