Chapter 17 Asking friends to come to dojo part 2

Janera is now at lunch looking for Garet so he can get him to join the dojo. Janera is having a diffricult time finding Garet.

Janera in his head says "were the hell is Garet, guess I'll just look for Mila."

Janera then sees Mila, Janera walks up to Mila.

Janera asks "Mila, can you join the dojo with me and my Sensei?"

Mila joyously says "yeeeeees, of course, I will."

Janera in his head cheerfully yells "YES, YES, YES, YES, YES. AMAZING."

Janera starts imagining skipping in park holding hands with Mila and is also imagining them having a picnic with each other on a hot summer day.

Janera says "cool, I'm going to ask two more people to join the dojo."

Mila eagerly says "see you in martial arts practice. Can't wait to see the martial arts moves you can do, you look like a good fighter."

Janera blushes and covers his face with his hands.

Janera says "awww. Thank you, Mila. You look like a good singer. You have the voice of a good singer.

Mila gets pterodactyls in her stomach, starts blushing and chuckling but she is covering her face while she is blushing.

Mila says "thank you."

Janera says "see you in martial arts practice."

After lunch Janera sees Joey in the school hallways and asks him to join the dojo.

Janera asks "want to join the dojo?"

Joey slowly turns his head and grumpily looks at Janera.

Joey declines "hell no."

Janera asks "are you in another dojo?"

Joey answers "no, I quitted my other dojo."

Janera says "why?"

Joey says "I rather not talk about it. So what's your name?"

Janera replies "Janera, see you in martial arts practice."

Joey says "you won't."

Janera says "why?"

Joey claims "I'm done with going to dojo's."

Janera asks "why?"

Joey irritatedly responds "I don't feel like talking about it. Stop asking me questions. What are you, a news reporter? I think I might join to the dojo."

Janera happily says "ok, good."

Joey reminds "I said might by the way, I didn't say definitely. Don't get too excited."

Janera walks away.

Joey is his head says "not going to be in the dojo for long though. The dojo he is in is either worst or just as bad as my last dojo."

After school, Janera and Garet are pacifically sitting on the park bleachers staring at the enthralling park lakes. The park is immensely large, the trees have no leaves because it's winter, it has enormous lakes and has bridges. They are sitting on the park bleachers by there selfs.

Other people in the park are jogging around, some are sparring with there friends, and some are riding a canew boat in the lakes. Tennis courts, soccer fields and basketball courts are in the park also and some people are playing at those places.

Janera queries "hey Garet you want to join the dojo."

Garet refuses "no."

Janera asks "why?"

Garet responds "I am afraid that I might get injured."

Janera elucidates "come on, please. Don't worry. Martial arts is going to get rid of that fear of getting injured.
My Sensei helped get me out my depression, he helped me find a goal in life, he helped me look at the brighter side of life, he helped me loosen up. I used to be a nervous and depressed person but now I am not.

He changed me by a long shot, I am sure he will do the same for you.
The other day me and Sensei were talking about you having an F in gym because you're scared you might get injured, he told me to tell you to join his dojo. So why lose out on this opportunity of joining a dojo for free?
Most are not free, this one is so call me when you want to join ok. Going to this dojo can change your life forever, think about that."

Janera walks away.