3. it's okay lalisa - chae

Start from the beginning

"Well, Lisa can take you to the nurses office," Jennie nods at the younger girl. The blonde lifts her head up when she hears her name.

"No, it's fine I-"

"No, Lisa will take you."

Lisa looks at Jennie and then at me. We just look at each other for a while.

"You don't have-"

"I'll take you," she stands up, and I slowly follow. Well, this is going to be awkward.

There is complete silence as we walk down the hall towards the nurses office. I should probably tell her I don't need the nurses office, rather than waste her time. I reach forward and grab her wrist, causing her to stumble back a little. She turns on her heels, as I quickly let go of her wrist.

"Why did we stop? The office is just down there," she points, turning around again to walk towards the room.

"Lisa, stop," I grab her again, this time by the hand. "Turn around," I squeeze her hand. She hesitates before turning around slowly to face me. "Sit," as there's no one in the hall I sit on the floor, cross legged, my back against a locker. The younger girl looks down at me, waiting a while before she sits down next to me, crossing her legs as well. Her knee is touching mine, and our hands are on the floor, my fingertips only inches away from hers.

"Why did we stop? Aren't you sick?" She asks bluntly, looking down at her legs.

"I'm fine, I just wanted to talk to you."

"What about?" She asks, acting confused. She knows exactly what we're about to talk about.

"You know exactly what I want to talk about. I haven't forgotten what happened on Saturday night."

Her breath hitches and she continues to avoid my eyes. 

Well, I don't know what to say now. Do I say that I enjoyed it? Do we just sit here and wait for someone to break the silence?

"We were both really drunk Chae," Lisa says, leaning her head back on the locker. "You have a boyfriend and we shouldn't have done it," she breathes out deeply. I watch as her chest rises up and down slowly. "It shouldn't have gone that far."

"Oh," is the only thing I say. I feel a small lump in my throat, but manage to swallow it down. "Well, you're right. We were both drunk and needed each other in the moment," I start. "Let's just forget about it. It was nothing."

She turns her head. I thought she would be happy that I agreed with her. But there's sadness in her eyes. Shit. I should've just said I loved it. But her expression goes from sadness to a soft smile. "Okay," the Thai girl nods her head. She leans closer to me with her arms out. I follow her lead and as she wraps her arms around my neck, I wrap my arms around her waist. I hold her tight, never wanting to let go of her body.

We stay like this, embracing each other, for a while. She's so cozy and my body fits just right with hers. We stay in a comfortable silence until, "Do you wanna skip class and go somewhere?" she breaks the silence.

I pull back from her, getting chills from the loss of contact. "What?" I furrow my eyebrows. "I've never skipped class Lisa."

"Well, there's always a first," she smirks. "C'mon Chae let's go to the forest or something. There's only two more periods anyway. You can copy Jennie and Jisoo's notes afterwards," she continues to try to convince me. When she notices that I'm not budging she widens her eyes like a puppy dog, "Pretty please?"

How can I resist those big, brown eyes?

"Okay," I nod. "But let's go quick before the bell rings."