"I just need a sip", Laxus said, gulbed down half of the lemonade and gave the bottle back to Freed. "Refreshing", he said with a loud burb.

"You really have no manners at all", Freed huffed.

"It's not because of my manners that you love me", Laxus smirked slyly making Freed laugh.

"You might be right there", he admitted.

"CANNONBALL!" they heard a loud yell and then water splashed on them.

"Bicks! Don't jump from the balcony!" Freed scolded when the blue haired mage popped his head up to the surface. "That is dangerous!"

"Danger just makes it more fun", Bicks cackled and this time he wasn't wearing his helmet like he usually did.

"Seriously, you're going to hurt yourself if you keep that up. Laxus!" Freed shouted when he realised the lightning mage had climbed up on the balcony.

"Relax, nothing will happen", blond snorted and jumped on the water causing another splash to drench Freed.

"Water! Water!" Tiki dolls yipped and flew around the pool.

"Fine, do whatever you want", greenette gave up. "But at least I warned you guys."

"Freed's uptight", 'babies' giggled as Freed sat on one of the chairs near the pool. He wasn't that fond about the swimming, he usually just sat on the chair sunbathing.

"Go drown yourselves", he hissed annoyed glaring at the dolls.

"Freed's mean!" they cried and flew to Bickslow.

"Just leave him alone", Laxus said. "He's annoyed because it kinda is but still isn't a rule to not jump down the balcony to the pool", he smirked making Freed frown. "It pisses him off like hell when there are situations like that."

"Yeah", Bickslow laughed.

"I could make it a rule, this is my house after all", the rune mage snarled dangerously.

"That would just ruin our fun", Laxus grinned. "You wouldn't want to do that."

"Come on, Freed! Let's play!" Bicks incided and tossed a ball for Laxus.

"I'm fine just here", Freed said leaning back and put his lemonade on the table next to him. "You guys have fun in the pool."

He shut his eyes and heard more splashing, then pair of feet sloshing against the marble. He already knew where this was going even before Laxus grabbed his arms and Bicks did the same for his ankles. They swing him back and forth three times before they let go and the rune mage flew across the air, splashing on the water finally.

"Oh god! Oh god! So cold!" he jittered with hands around him when he got to the surface.

"No it's not you wuss", Bicks laughed. "Hey! Dubious!"

"Dubois", Laxus corrected.

"Yes, sir?" the chubby butler asked.

"Do you guys have any toys?"

"Everything that can be used in the pool are at the pool house, sir."

"Okay, thanks!" Bicks said and he skipped to the small house near pool.

Laxus took the ball and hopped back to the water.

"Feeling better?" he asked from his boyfriend.

"Little by little", Freed nodded. "I wonder when Ever is going to wake up."

"She comes when she hears us having fun without her", Laxus chuckled and tossed the ball for Freed.

Soon Bickslow returned and jumped to the water. "I found these!" he cackled and his tiki dolls dropped inflatable toys to Freed and Laxus. "Let's fill them and have a race!"