Chapter-66-

Okay so i wanted to ask you guys a favour. I have entered my book into QuillandInk awards. I wanted to try it out. And apart from that,i have also entered into mystiqueawards. All i want you to do,is vote and comment on any chapter you like. They will be judging on the basis of most votes and comments,and i really want this award. One of them have accepted my entry🤗🤗. I was so happy.

If you think that I deserve this,then please go forward and vote and comment for me. You can leave as many comments you want. You can comment about how much you like adoor..or this story...literally anything. Just please do it.

Let's begin with the story.

Noor's pov:
I opened the door and practically ran to the entrance. My heart was beating rapidly. Adrenaline pumped in me,i was breathing heavily. I rushed to the receptionist and stopped.

I took deep breaths to calm myself. The receptionist looked at me with concern.
"Mam...are you okay?"she asked,while touching my arm from the table.

I nodded at her.
"Um...i..um...i want to see the patient brought here an hour ago.h..his name is adeel..."i said breathlessly.

She then nodded and looked at her register. By this time,ayaan bhai had appeared with armaan snuggling onto his neck.

"Oh yes,adeel khan. His friend bought him here...oh...he was the one"she said pointing towards ayaan bhai.

"He was in a serious condition"she said.
"Well..i am his wife...how is he?"i asked frantically.

"He's in the ICU,doctors are operating..but"she said,trailing off at the end.

"But what?"i asked irritated.
"Doctors are saying that there is no chance of his survival"she said and looked down.

I froze in my spot. Tears brimmed my eyes.
I moved forward and grabbed her collar,
"DON'T SAY THAT...H..HE WILL BE FINE"i yelled at her. Bhai immediately started pulling me back. But i was still holding her. She looked at me scared and was desperately trying to remove my grip.

"Noor....noor...leave her"bhai said softly. I glared at her.
"SAY ALL OF YOUR DOCTORS TO TREAT HIM"i yelled,i was about to punch her when i felt someone dragging me by my waist and pulling me back. It was ayaan bhai.

I landed on his chest and i glared at him.
"Its not her fault "bhai yelled and glared at me. I immediately looked down and wiped my tears. I saw armaan standing there with a pout on his face. I picked him up and hugged him close.

Armaan wrapped his arms around my neck trying to comfort me.
"Sorry for her behavior. She's on the edge. Um..will you tell me in which room is he being operated"bhai asked softly while i was sniffling.

Armaan looked at me and wiped my tears smiling at me. I smiled painfully at him. H..he was just like his father.

"Room number 43,first floor"she said in monotone,avoiding his eyes.

"Okay then"bhai said and started walking ahead. I followed him and went on the elevator. We arrived and i just ran on the floor,my grip on armaan tight.

I saw the door was closed. I peeked on the window and there i saw adeel's face. H..he looked so upset. He had bags underneath his eyes,beard all grown up. I teared up at his sight. Armaan also peeked on the window.

"BABA"he exclaimed loudly. I looked at him and saw the happiness on his face.
"BABA"he yelled again causing everyone to look at him.

I wiped my tears.
"Armaan...shhh...don't shout"i said and sat down on the seat.
Bhai was sitting beside me,his face in his hands. I kept my hand on his shoulder and he looked up at me.