Chapter-28-You are gone now noor!

Noor's pov:
I sigh looking at the window. I am so bored. He left me here in the hotel and has gone out somewhere. He would have taken me with him,but no. He's a stubborn ass.

There was nothing here. I couldn't call mama or nisa too as it was night time in india. I looked around,hmm. I could get a long shower.

So i go and have a 30 min long shower. I wore some pajamas and once again sat on the bed,feeling bored. I looked in my bag,I haven't shopped here.

I looked in my bag further to find some money,adeel had given me earlier. So an idea comes to my mind. How about i leave this hotel and go and shop. There are many shops of food,clothes and souvenirs.

Quickly i got changed into some black jeans and white baggy shirt. I wore my blue hijab,took my bag and phone and i was out.

Even though adeel had warned me not to go out and stay in the hotel,i will go out now. Who is he to keep me locked in the hotel? And anyway,is there gonna be some bomb blast? No. He just wants me to go with him only.

The hotel manager saw me and his face immediately changed into a frown.
"Mam,what are you doing here. Sir has ordered us to not to let you go anywhere"he said in incoherent words.

"Do you know why am i kept inside? No. I am just going here,to get some food and to do some shopping. I will be here only,will be back in an hour. Don't worry,adeel won't come to know. And mind my advice,don't tell him that i am gone. I will be back soon,but you will get a scolding or whatever from him."i said quickly.

"But mam-"he started but i stopped him.

"Please. I am bored sitting there all alone. I will be back soon,i promise"i say and smiled at him.

He looked so worried. Adeel might have scared him to death if he let me out. Ugh. Finally he looked at me and sighed.

"Okay mam,but be back soon. Sir will be here anytime."he said.

"Okay,now please smile. I won't break my promise"i said and smiled at him.

He smiled a little. Taking that as a hint,i went outside the hotel. The hot air blowing on me and immediately saying me to go back inside.

It was hot here in the day as well as in evening and night! I walked towards the busy streets of dubai. First i ate some vada pav and then pani puri. Its been so long since i ate them.

Adeel never gave me these to eat,because he believes street food is not good for health! The hell with him. My whole childhood i have been eating these street food. Street food are favorites of mumbaikars.

After eating i went to shop. I bought a nice watch for numair and a doll house for naila. I went and bought a maxi outfit for nisa. I looked in several shops,but there was nothing i could buy for mama.

And i had so little money with me,dubai shopping is really costly. I just had 100 dirhams with me. I was looking at some scarf when i felt someone beside me.

"This won't suit aunty"i heard a familiar voice.

My heart ached. How could i hear his voice? He. No,my ears are faking it. I ignored it and continued doing my work when i heard him again.