Chapter-16- A NO adeel day!

I am really sorry ppl for not updating last week. I was really busy so bare with me. Anyways,here's the update😙.

Noor's pov:
I was lazily sitting on my bed thinking of all the events that has happened in my life,when mama came in. I smiled at her.

She came and sat on the bed,i layed my head on her lap. She began caressing my hair.

"Noor,kya baat hai? Kya tum iss shaadi se khush nahi ho?(what happened? Are you not happy with this marriage?)"
Kya bolu? Obviously mama,main khush nahi hu. I can't say her the truth though,or else adeel would really do something to them. I have already lost a lot of ppl in my life,I won't lose another one.

"No mama..why do you think like that?"i asked her.
"Since we have talked about your marriage,you seem sad. I can feel it,if there is something,say it to me"

How can a mother know so clearly what her daughter wants? How does ammi know that i am sad?

"No mama,it's just i wanted daddy to be here. He promised me that he would be there for me in every stage of my life. And now this is the most important stage of my life,my while life is going to be changed. And my daddy is not here with me"

Seriously,i was thinking about my daddy. If he would have been here,then no adeel and no marriage. I would have been doing MBBS now. I miss you daddy. If you would have been here,you would have kicked adeel out of my life.

"Beta,your dad is here with us. He's looking at you from wherever he is. You are his princess remember. Dad is always with you. He will always be there in your heart" mama said.

My mom kissed my forehead.
We were silent for a while,when my phone vibrated. I looked at my phone to see a message from nisa. Oh I completely forgot.

I have to get ready. Me and nisa planned a no adeel day. There will be no discussion about him,and about my past life. We will just enjoy. We are going to go to imagica, in pune. Pune is far from mumbai,so we decided to leave early.

"Uff,mama i have to get ready. Nisa would be here,if she sees my like this,then i am dead"i said while getting up.

My mom laughed.
"Ammi,select any dress for me please. I will take a shower and come"
Let me tell one thing,mom's selection is the best,in everything. I always say my mom to select my outfit.

I wore a casual dress,as we were going to travel.

"Beta jaldi tayaar hojao(get ready fast)"ammi said from the doorway

I was applying lipstick,"haan mom,if she comes and if she finds me that i am not ready then she will kill me" i said laughing.

This bought a smile to mama's face.

"I pray that even she gets a good guy like adeel in her life" mom said and left.

What? Haye woh bechara! Pitega usse bohot(will get beatings from her).

Adeel's pov:
She will be mine now.
I wanted her from long,and now i am getting her.
Noor,you are mine and you will be mine soon.