Epilogue

6 years later..in dubai

Noor's pov
"Mamma....I don't want to go to school today"i hear hareem wining.
I went towards the dining room.

"Hareem..you are a big girl now. Stop fussing and get ready. Don't make me worried now. I already have lots of work to do. I have to pack,you know we are going to mumbai today. Drink you milk and go and get ready"i said sternly.

"But there is a test today and i really don't want to go to school "she said.
"Hareem...what is this? You are not going to school because of a test?"adeel scolded her.

She ran towards him and sat on his lap.
"Baba..please i don't want to go to school today"she started crying on his shoulder.
"But why beta?"he asked her.

Hmph. That's it. Now she will give some stupid reason and adeel will agree to that. Adeel has pampered her so much.

She looked at him and pouted.
"Today is the last day. And then you will spend your whole vacation in mumbai. Two months hareem. You can have fun over there. There is your ayaan chachu(uncle) and nisa chachi(aunt). And you have your numair uncle too,Who loves you a lot. You will go to school for baba today,is that okay?"he asked her,while caressing her hair.

"Okay baba! Mamma i will go to school"she said. I smiled at them. They both have a very close bond. Its not like hareem hates me or something,its just that she is very close to adeel while i am close to armaan. He is a mama's boy.

Speaking of which,where is he?
"Armaan"i said.
"Yes mamma"he replied coming down from the stairs.

"You are still not ready?"i asked while he came to hug me.
"No mamma. I was preparing for my exam. I will get ready now"he said and i smiled at him.

"Good boy"i said. He blushed and went back upstairs.
"Mamma...come and help me get ready"my blue eyed beauty yelled from her room.

I sighed. I am so freaking tired today.
"Coming"I said.

I went to her room and saw she was pouting at me.
"Mamma...i trouble you a lot,right...i am sorry"she said.
"No baby,you don't. It's just I didn't get to sleep last night. Come,let's get you ready"i said and a small smile appeared on her face.

I helped her in wearing her uniform and tied her long hair into a french braid

I helped her in wearing her uniform and tied her long hair into a french braid. Her hair was same like me,brown.
"As soon as you come home,take a nap. Then we have to get ready and go to the airport"i said while handing her her school bag.

She nodded.
"Hareem...are you done? I am late because of you"armaan yelled from outside.
Hareem looked at me and giggled.

"Bhaiya(brother) i am done."she replied and kissed my cheek.
"Bye mamma"armaan and hareem said and left.