Chapter-26-Honeymoon

Noor's pov:

"Ready noor?"he asked

I nodded,i had worn my addidas sweat shirt and baggy pants with a messy bun. We were going for a dessert ride. It was our third day here.

We sat in the car and the driver drove us to the desert. It took an hour to reach there. We got out and stood in the hot sand. The temperature was burning plus the scorching heat.

Somehow he understood my uneasiness and he handed me a straw hat. I internally thanked him and he then clicked some pictures.

We had two other men with us,they were our bodyguards,they clicked our pictures. Adeel was forcing me to come close to him,we made titanic pose and what not.

After few minutes i got tired and stopped them from clicking anymore pictures.

"Where is he"adeel asked one of his men.

There we saw a man coming in a dabbab,I suppose he was a bedouin,

"We are going to ride it"adeel said while holding my hand.

I had never rode a dabbab before and it seemed scary for the first time.

"Kam?(how much)" adeel asked in arabic

"Sittun dirham(64 dirhams)" the man said while bowing his head.

Adeel went and sat first while i stood there,

"Come on,what are you waiting for"he shouted

I hesitated but still went and sat behind him.

"Hold me close"he said

I put my hands on his shoulder gripping it lightly. He started the automobile,it was such a rough ride but i enjoyed it. He increased the speed and i had to wrap my arms around his waist.

I looked around the desert,it looked so calm,apart from that scorching sun and horrible temperature i really liked it.

After few minutes he stopped and asked me to come and ride it.

"Nahi adeel,I don't know how to ride it..i am scared"i said

"Don't be scared,i am there with you"he said and moved back a little to give me space.

I sighed and sat down.

"Look this is the accelerator,press this slowly and this is the brake. You can move this in left or right okay,it will change the direction of dabbab"adeel informed me.

I pressed my hand on the accelerator and we rode. It was too fast,i began screaming in fear.

"Its too fast,slow down" adeel shouted

I slowed down a bit and i drove. It was so fun,i was laughing loudly.

"Now its okay"adeel said and wrapped his arms around my waist and came closer to me.

He rested his head on my back,i was starting to feel butterflies in my stomach. It always happens whenever he touches me.

After half an hour,adeel booked a camel for me. Yes,it was always a wish to ride a camel. He helped me climb first,i was so clumsy he had to pick me up and put me on the camel's back.

He then climbed after me and caught me from the back. The camel started to move. It was such a weird feeling,but it felt good. All the time i was smiling like an idiot.