Chapter-44-

Noor's pov:
I woke up with the rays of sunshine on my eyes. I force my eyes open to see adeel sleeping asound. I got up and immediately regretted it. There was an immense pain in between my legs and it was just because of this man.

Damn horny he is! I am not going to talk to him. Hmph. I somehow made it to the washroom and had a long relaxing shower. The pain subdued and i felt little better. I put on a pastel pink salwar kameez and got out of the washroom.

He was up and was browsing in his phone. I ignored him and went to the dressing table and started getting ready. I let my hair open with soft curls. It was too cold here in the bedroom too. I wrapped a shawl around me and sat down with my phone.

I saw him getting into the washroom,apparently all naked. I had to cover my eyes. He just laughed and went in. He was back soon,all dressed up and looked dashing.

Calm down heart! You have to show him that you are angry. Yes. I got up and was about to leave the room when he caught my wrist and pulled me back.
"Where do you think you are going"he said huskily.
I ignored him and struggled to get out of his grip.

"Answer me"he demanded.
I glared at him and let out an angry huff. He laughed at that.
He gripped my chin and kissed it.
"God noor. You are so cute. You are showing me that you are angry but even you didn't push me out last night. If you didn't want it,you could've run away. But you didn't. That means you equally wanted it"he said smugly.

What the hell. He is blaming me now. I glared at him and struggled to get out of his grip.
"Leave me"I muttered.
"Not until i get a kiss"he replied.

I started punching him and he began laughing on that.
"Your only way of getting out id to give me a kiss. Otherwise i don't mind standing jere with you all day"he said and smirked.

"I am angry with you. Can't you see that"i said angrily.
"Okay baba,sorry. I won't do this next time. Okay,now.We have to go"he said smugly.

I was still not going to be convinced with him. So I continued looking away from him.
He looked at me and did the most unexpected thing. He grabbed my face and kissed me. I didn't respond. He grabbed my waist and pulled me onto him. I finally gave in.

We pulled away shortly and he looked at me with a smirk. I slapped him playfully.
"You know very well how to bait me"i said.
"Sure i do,love"he said and winked at me.

We left the resort and sat in the car.
"We are going to elephant point. The mountain over there resembles to the shape of the elephant. And then konnot point is nearby."he said and started driving.

"Why is it named konnot?"i asked.
"There was this princess who used to come there every time. She used to visit it often."he answered.

"So its named konnot" i asked.
"Yeah"he said.

We got out and started climbing that mountain.
"Adeeeeeellll...its way too long. I am tired"i wined. I have been climbing since 15 mins.
"A little more and we'll be there"he replied. He was so ahead of me.

"No. I am gonna sit right here. My legs are worn out"i said and sat on the ground.
"What? You are gonna start your drama here too."he shouted.

I ignored him. He groaned loudly and then came running towards me.
"Cmmon stand up"he said. I stood up while he turned and picked me on his back. I wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.
"Thank you"i chirped and kissed his cheek. He rolled his eyes and started walking.

"We are here"he said and dropped me down slowly.
It was such a beautiful scene. With the fog and all,the mountain sure looked beautiful.
"How is it"adeel asked while looking up.
"Its amazing"i said and gripped his arm.

We took many photos and visited many places

We took many photos and visited many places. At the end of the day,we returned back to our resort to rest.
"Where do your wanna go next?"i heard him asking.
"I don't know. But right now i just want to rest a little"i said and jumped on the bed.

"You are quite lazy nowadays"he said and joined me in the bed.
I shrugged and layed down.
"I am not being lazy. Its just i am tired and exhausted."i said and closed my eyes.

I heard him say something but i was too tired that I couldn't listen to him and i eventually fell asleep.

I heard his voice and he was shouting. I force my eyes open and saw him talking to someone. As soon as he saw me,he cut the call and came towards me.
"Did i wake you up"he asked concerned.
"No"i said and rubbed my eyes. Rays of sun flashed on my face.
"You didn't wake me up last night. We were like about to go somewhere"i said after yawning. How come i am sleeping this much?

"Ah yes. You were deep asleep. Didn't want to disturb that beauty sleep of yours"he said and kissed my cheek.
His smile changed into frown.
He touched my forehead.
"Jeez noor you have high fever"he exclaimed.

"That is the reason you were sleeping this much. God. I told you noor not to have ice cream. But you never listen to me"he said in a firm voice.
When i woke up,I didn't realize or feel anything. But now i feel like my body is on fire.

"Look at you,looking all flushed and all. Wait I'll bring the towels"he said,his voice full of concern.

He bought some wet towels and started dabbing it on my forehead,my cheeks and my eyes. I felt little relief. I want to go to the washroom,so i got up slowly.
"Hey sit down. You need to rest"he said softly.
"I need to pee adeel"i said and made my way to the washroom. My body felt so weak and heavy. I literally had to drag my body.

When i came back,i saw him sitting on the bed. I went towards him and sat on his lap. I laid my head against his chest.
"We should go back"he muttered.
"Why"my shrill voice came.
"Because you are sick. If we stay here,it will get worse. We should leave now. Its not much cold outside"he said.

"I am sorry. Because of me,we have to return early"i said sadly.
He stroked my cheek softly."its okay noor. We can come here whenever we want. Plus i really enjoyed the 2 days we spent here."he said and hugged me.

He kissed my forehead and placed me on the bed. We then got ready and left for mumbai.
****