Chapter-48-Surprise!

Noor's pov:
I was on the verge of tears when i noticed the happiness of my mom when she found out i was pregnant. Never have i seen her this happy. Last time was when i was getting married.

I was so nervous as to what i would say my mom. Its so embarrassing to tell your mom that you are pregnant. I guess every girl goes through that.

Flashback(1 day ago)
"Nisa..i am nervous. What would i say my mom,that ammi i am pregnant! Eww..that would look so weird, i am feeling so embarrassed"i said.

Nisa looked at me from the wheel and shrugged.
"What's so embarrassing about that? Okay,you don't need to say you are pregnant,that word is just,argh. You can say that,ammi aap nani banne wali hain(mom,you are going to be a grandmother). See,so simple"she said and turned her attention back to driving.

"Its so hard. Do you think i should tell adeel now? It would be easy for him to tell"I reasoned out.

"No noor. You were going to surprise him on your anniversary. Don't you dare do that. Its your mom after all,not a stranger. Look here we are,don't be nervous. Just do what i told you"she said and stopped the car.

I breathed heavily and opened the door of car and exited out. My mom was in the view and i just wanted earth to swallow me up now. You'll can't understand what i am going through. Once when you are pregnant and you'll have to say to your mom,that's when you'll understand.

I buckled up courage and walked towards my mom.
"Where were you two? You just left without informing me?"ammi seethed in anger,when we had reached her.
"Aunty actually we were in the hospital"nisa answered.
Way to go nisa!

"Why? Oh god,noor are you okay child. What's the problem?"ammi said in panic.
I remained quiet for some time and that's when nisa elbowed me,urging me to speak.

I gulped."ammi...wo..wo..aap...no..i.i..i am pregnant"i blurted and hung my head down.
That nani word was so hard to say.

"What"was all my mom said.
I saw nisa nod happily from the corner of my eye. Ammi closed the distance between us and clasped me in her arms.
"Ya allah. Thank you much. I didn't expect this at all. I am so happy"ammi said and pulled away. I noticed tears in her eyes.

"Shukr hai(thank god). I feel so good. So good,the feeling of being a grandmother has warmed my heart. I had never felt this happy noor."my mom said and hugged me once again.

Tears welled up in my eyes and i hugged her back,seeing my mom happy was the world to me. I didn't knew that my pregnancy could make her this happy.

"I will first go and pray for you. Then i am gonna inform everyone about this"ammi clapped her arms excitedly and continued,"did you inform adeel about this"she asked.

"No ammi. I didn't. I..i am going to surprise him on our anniversary"i said while blushing.
"But that's a week later beta. And adeel told you that he won't be back soon,remember"ammi said.
Her voice ringed in my head. I didn't even think about this. Yes,she was right. Freak,adeel wasn't gonna be here for our first anniversary. What the hell! What all i had expected we would do on that day.

Well i will think about this later,right now i have to answer my mom.
"I will tell him in the phone on that day"i said quietly. My heart not wanting this. I wanted to know his expression, his reaction. Argh,adeel when you come back,i am not letting you go anywhere.

My mim nodded in response and ran inside happily.
"Well..that was not that hard"nisa said and hugged me.
"Yeah"i said behind her back.
"I gotta go noor. You have your food in time,I don't want my niece in there to starve"she said while pointing at my tummy.