Chapter-14-what the hell?

Hello ppl. Gawd,i missed wattpad. Like a month without it. My exams r over and so i m back. One thing to be noted is we used to get 46+ votes but now we r hardly getting 20. Don't you all like this story? No?If that's the reason then please say,i will stop this story. I will look at this chapter,if it's less,then...

Noor's pov:
"Ya allah noor,kya halaat hogayi yaar(what the hell happened to you)..i was away for 2 weeks and look what happened to you"nisa said as she entered my room.
I was in my bed for days,crying at my destiny. I didn't bath for days,and umm rarely ate food.
Nisa came near me,she picked the blanket of my face. I blinked rapidly because of the sun shining on my face.
"Eww..you smell so bad"she went to the table,picked up a deodorant and sprayed right over my face.
"Aoo..what the hell are you doing"i cover my face.
"Don't talk..go and brush..take a bath..then come near me..how many days has it been since you bathed"she asks while scrunching her nose in disgust.
"I don't remember,I won't bath..I won't live nisa..everything is happening because of me"i say
"God..you are speaking like a teenage girl who experienced breakup"she said while sitting next to me.
"Its my fault nisa..he d..died..adeel is back of me..ugh..i feel to die"i said frustrated..and pulled my hair.
"we can't do anything about it..adeel is an asshole...i know he has spoiled your life..don't give up noor..don't let him get to you..i know you loved khalid..but its been a month noor..move on.anyway get ready..we are going for shopping,shopping will help you to feel good..cmmon move your ass..it's 12 already"nisa spoke while pushing me towards washroom.
"What are you doing here nisa? Get out,leave me alone"i shrug her off.
"You can't talk to me like that,better go in there young lady or else you don't know what will i do to you"she says furiously.

Let me tell one thing,if nisa is furious then do whatever she says,or else she is not responsible of what happens to you.
"Okay..okay i am going"i hurry in washroom.
I took a long,relaxing shower of 45 mins. It feels so good now,I haven't bathed for many days. I wore a ripped jeans with off shoulder top,white canvas. I did my hair and i looked good. After these many days,i was looking good. Thanks to nisa.

"Will ammi allow me?"i asked her.
"Obviously she will,she trusts me a lot and you won't believe me,she was the one who called me here. She worries about you noor. I know she is angry with you,but deep in there it hurts her a lot to see you like this"she says with a smile.
I nod and went downstairs.
There was ammi,making food in the kitchen. I was nervous even to see her.
"Go and ask her"Nisa whispered.
"Why..not me nisa..no..she..she won't talk to me..please you ask her"i say.
"Noor..its your mom..she will forgive you..she can't stay angry with you..go"she began pushing me.
"Gooooo"aoo..she shouted and my mom turned.

"Wo..wo main"i was stuttering.
"Bolo noor"i looked up,i was shocked..ammi didn't sound angry at me.
"Wo ammi..kya main nisa ke saath shopping ja sakti hu(can i go to shopping with nisa)"i asked with my head hung low.
"Ok beta jao..but be back early..okay?"ammi said.
I looked at her,she was smiling at me. I smiled back too. We took a rickshaw a made our way to the mall.

"Nisa bas hogaya yaar..i am tired..how much more..its 2 hours already"i wined.
It's been 2 hours since we are shopping,i mean window shopping. Nisa selects some dress..but then she throws it away. Like what?
"Shhh..don't wine..wear this..you will look stunning"nisa pushed me in the trial room.

After half an hour,we went to the make up section. I didn't take anything. Because I personally don't like to do much makeup,i hardly apply kajal. But nisa..she forced me to buy,so i bought one lipstick..and umm..one eyeliner. While nisa took foundation and what not.

After an hour,we went to the food section. Nisa was right,i really was happy. I forgot about everything. It's been a month since khalid...I shouldn't talk about him. When it was 6 pm,we decided to go home. Our hands were full of shopping bags,it looked like we have bought the whole mall. I never did this much shopping.

"Stay home nisa,we both are tired. Inform aunty that you will be staying at my place"i say while giving money to the rickshaw driver.
"Ohkay..we will watch a horror movie..how about that?"
I nod. It's gonna be fun. I wish i shouldn't have come back home.

I had the keys,so i opened the door. I heard some voices from the living room.
Who came at our house? Hardly anyone visits us.
When I entered the living room,i was shocked. There was my mother talking to adeel,they both were laughing. What happened?
I stood with gape. Nisa was shocked too. We then hid behind the door,thank god they didn't notice us.

"Arey beta ye khao na(eat this son)"my mother spoke.
"Jee"he said.
"Acha..aunty..noor kab ayegi(when will noor come?)"he asked.
"She will be back soon son..but son promise me something"ammi said.
He nods.
"Promise me that you will always keep my daughter happy,no matter what..she's very innocent and shy..she might make mistakes..but please forgive her..keep her safe"ammi said.. why did she said that? Why am i getting this feeling that something is wrong? Why did she say all that to him?
"I promise aunty"he says..ya allah ye sab ho kya raha hai?
"Shaadi ki date hum noor ke aane ke baad decide karenge"mom says.

What?
I move back,and the vase falls,making a big noise.
"Kon hai(who's there)"ammi asks.
I thought to run but i was slow,as my mom and adeel came and saw us.
"Noor,tum kab aayi?"
***
A short chapter.
Did you like it?
You will know the reason why aunty agreed to their marriage in the next chapter.
Till then,bye lovelies😍😍
~abby