Chapter-21-First night

Noor's pov:
I was crying when he,who stood beside me came and pulled me. I didn't want to leave my ammi. Nisa was crying too. She came forward and wiped my tears.

"Listen adeel,tale care of her. She's like a gem. We have been friends since childhood and since then i have been there for her,protecting her from every small or big thing. But now I can't be there for her every time,so please be with her. Never make her cry,or else i will break you into pieces."
Nisa said to adeel.

"Yes nisa,i will take full care of her. You don't have to worry about that,i will treat her like a queen"adeel said.

And then it was time to go. He kept his hand on my back and led me down the hall. I was so engrossed in crying and all,that I didn't mind his hand on me.

We reached his car. There were i guess 7 black suv's parked behind his car. And there were men,suppose his bodyguards in them.

Why does he need so many? He made me sit in the back,he joined me too. The car ride was silent,except my sniffling noises. He handed me a tissue box. I gladly took it,it seems as if my eyes were not under my control,they were shedding tears uncontrollably.

My heart was racing,i was nervous. After an hour,we reached his house. We got out and i stared at the mansion ahead me. It was so big and beautiful,i could only imagine in my dreams.

I was staring at it gawked,this house might have 20-30 rooms,by my guess. Why does he need these many rooms?

"You liked it? This house is all yours sweetheart. And look there is a garden over there,you can water it. I know how much you like nature"
Adeel said,

I didn't say anything. We made our way into the house. Oh god this house was beautiful both from inside and out side. The hallway had a big chandelier hanging.

The interior design of the house was amazing

The interior design of the house was amazing. This guy beside me had spent a lot of money in this.

"I will show you the rest of the house tomorrow,because now we both are tired."
I nod.

We went to the left of the hall,there were staircases,uff. It would be so difficult to walk in this long lehenga and 5 inch heels. Just by looking at those stairs,i was tired.

Suddenly adeel bent and picked me up,bridal style. He started climbing up the stairs.
"Adeel mujhe niche utarein(put me down). I can walk by myself."i said.
He didn't answer,just kept climbing the stairs.

"Adeel please put me down. I am scared,i will fall down"I said.
"Sweetheart,i will never let you down,never"adeel said.

Ugh,he will not let me down. But as he was going up,i was more scared. So i gripped his shirt tightly and i hid my head in his chest. This feeling of being lifted up,was weird. I wonder how those actresses feel when their co actors lift them.

Finally we reached up,but he didn't put me down. He was walking until we reached a room.
"Sweetheart this will be our room,i hope you like it"

He made his way into the room,with me still in his arms. Oh god this room was so pretty. I had always imagined my room to be like this.