Five

I'm still not getting that many comments guys :P but Judging by the number of reads, I'll continue the book anyways... :D

Im dedicating this one to KanikaVarma for making the awesome cover!! :D

For any of you that actually continued, here's chapter 5!!! :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5

The music was freaking loud. I could literally feel every single beat in each song because the vibration would course through my body. I couldn’t think. I stayed true to my promise and didn’t drink anything but coke. Everyone else, though? They were practically walking zombies; including Rachel. The minute I took my eyes off her to talk to this cute guy that was flirting with me – I think his name was Jim but it was obvious that he was a complete waste of time when I realized he was staring at my boobs the entire time – she had managed to disappear and reappear completely drunk. I had sworn at her quite a lot and then face-palmed before sighing and then letting her go back to, and I quote, “this really hot guy that wants to dance” because I was really not one to take care of drunks.

Dancing was the only thing I could do because the only other options I had were: a. Drinking, b. Smoking, c. Locking lips with Jim or d.... there was no ‘d’.

I was happily shaking my hips in sync with the music when I felt a body press up against me from behind. He – I hoped to God it was a he – was moving in time with the music and I was actually beginning to have fun when I realized that I didn’t know who I was grinding with. I turned around so fast that I would have ended up on the ground if it wasn't for the two strong hands that caught me mid-fall.

"Woh, there!" He said with an amused smile.

Oh my God! It was those same purple eyes again. I had a mini panic attack but managed to calm myself down before acting like nothing had happened.

"Do you always start grinding with random girls?" I asked him with a playful smirk.

"Nope, only the ones that I think are hot."

My face literally turned so red, I probably looked like a large tomato. Thank you for the lack of lights, Kristy! I thought. I don’t think I could stand him seeing my red face.

I laughed at nothing in particular then cursed myself when I noticed that it was twelve. Only thirty minutes with Mr. HotStuff.

"Plus, it’s not every day that I find a girl sitting in my lawn in just a shirt. Nice underwear by the way." He added.

If my face wasn’t already red enough, it probably just turned maroon. I was seriously hoping that he had forgotten my little stunt earlier today.

"Perv," I muttered.

"You weren’t seriously wearing only a shirt and then not expecting someone to see your underwear?"

I shrugged. "More like hoping no one would see me."

"Yah, well. I highly doubt that I was the only person."

"True," I muttered before trying to redirect the conversation. "Why aren’t you drunk like everyone else?"

"Why aren’t you?"

"I asked you first! Whatever... I don’t drink, I guess."

"Designated driver,"

"Oh." Then I realized something. "I’ve never seen you around? You’re not from here are you?"

"Nope, moved here a week ago,"