The first person he saw in the hall was not Lord Tomas, but Emmy.  She was still as beautiful as the day he saw her. However there was a shroud of darkness around her.  And her expressive green eyes were hard and cold. She was not the Emmy that he remembered. She was someone completely different.  And now, she was Lady Tomas.

However with the rumors he heard about Lady Tomas being a witch, Arashi knew it wasn’t true.  Emmy did not have a single magic bone in her body, how could she be a witch? Those rumors must be lies told by her enemies.  How could Lord Tomas just let those rumors keep circulating and let them hurt Emmy? Lord Tomas must not love Emmy as Emmy loves him.

With his steel intentions to win Emmy’s love, he quickly ordered his guards and servants to look into Emmy and left his room.  

He headed straight towards the receiving hall again, in hopes of seeing Emmy and speaking with her.  To his surprise, he ran into Prince Cael who had the same intentions.

~~~~~~~~~

Prince Cael quickly cleaned up and changed his clothes as well.  He took the time to groom himself, look over his appearance several times before ordering his guards to look into Emmy’s past.  

“What connection does Lady Emmy have with Igoh?”  Prince Cael asked himself when his guard went to investigate Emmy.  “How does Lady Heather know Lady Emmy?”

Prince Cael shook his head and looked at himself in the mirror one more time before leaving his room.  When he turned the corner, he bumped into Duke Arashi.

“Excuse me.”  Prince Cael said as they walked side by side together.  

“It was my fault.  I was walking too fast.”  

“Are you heading downstairs?”  

“Yes.”  Arashi said.  “I-- I wanted to apologize to Lord Tomas again for our actions since we arrived to Ceco.  We started on the wrong foot and did not have a good first impression. I was hoping to apologize and speak to Lord Tomas again, in hopes that we can start again.”

“You’re a very reasonable man, Duke Arashi.”  Prince Cael said. “I too was hoping to speak to Lord Tomas.  We have some business as well.”

“Of course.”  Arashi said.

The two of them spoke continuously and joyfully down the stairs and back into the the hall.  

The tables and chairs were back to their usual positions and Seoras and Emmy were still in the room.

A large table was in front of them now and a spread of tea and snacks were out.  With them were two tall and muscular men. The guard who received them, sat next to Lord Tomas and another man sat next to Emmy.  

The four of them look as if they were in harmony as they chatted with each other amicably.  Emmy was surrounded by so many handsome men. Would she willing to leave them to go back with Arashi?  

When Arashi and Cael arrived, they were directed to sit next to Seoras as Gengrick stood up and sat next Dominic.  Prince Cael sat next to Seoras and next to Prince Cael was Duke Arashi.

Dominic leaned forward into Emmy’s ear and whispered.  

“I didn’t know you could enchant so many men. Had I known, I would have locked you inside of our room, tired, sweaty and fulfilled with our essence inside of you.”

Emmy bit her lip and her body shivered in lust.  Just imagining his words made her wet between her legs.  Emmy turned to look at Dominic and she could see his jealous eyes devour her gaze.  

“You could try.”  Emmy teased him. “However, I would always be able to break myself out.  We should give it a try one day.”

“And when you’re captured by us again, we get to fill you up again.” Dominic growled threw his teeth.  

“Mmhm, sounds like fun.”  Emmy said as she gave him a wicked smile.  

“You’re killing me right now.”  Dominic whispered.

“Good.  Look forward for tonight then.”  Emmy said as she reached her hand below the table to feel his bulge.

Dominic’s hand came to stop her groping hand as he silently groaned in pain.  He shouldn't have started something he couldn’t finish.

Gengrick’s hand came out to hold his hand and squeezed it as well, which caused his hand to squeeze Emmy’s hand and Emmy’s hand to squeeze his hardening manhood.  The squeeze was hard and made Dominic gasp as he was caught by surprise.

“Be good.”  Gengrick ordered them.  He too was getting turned on by their words.  Thankfully, Prince Cael and Duke Arashi was on the other side of Seoras and didn’t hear their bantering.  “I’ll make sure you both pay tonight for your words.”

Emmy swallowed her slavia down and had to drink her tea in front of her.  Her thirst for them could not be quench with her tea, so she nibbled on the cake in front of her and drank more tea.  She would need all the energy she could get to survive the night.

Little did she know that her moving mouth was mesmerizing to Dominic and Gengrick.  The two of them couldn’t keep their eyes off of her moving mouth and lips. Their thoughts were all geared towards what they would do to her.  

Seoras heard Emmy, Dominic and Gengrick’s conversation, even though he was speaking to Prince Cael and Duke Arashi.  It would be him who punishes the three of them tonight. They would rue the day they thought that they could say such lustful words next to him without him taking action.  

DEVIANT जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें