The Shameless Pair

In the following weeks, more rumors popped up about Emmy, which caused the public to fear her even more.  When it came to the rumor of Lady Emmy stealing Lord Drew away from Lady Sofie, Emmy found out how the rumor started and made sure to cause chaos in their life.  

The truth of the matter was that Lord Drew fell in love with Lady Sofie’s younger sister, Lady Mae.  Their plan was to blame Emmy and break off the engagement with Lady Sofie. After awhile, Lady Mae would speak to her father to get Lady Sofie married off to another Lord and afterwards, Lord Drew would marry Lady Mae.

It was a simple plan that would happen over the course of three years, however because they used Emmy’s name, Emmy did not let Lord Drew or Lady Mae have the happy ending that they wished for.  

“Harder.”  Mae moaned as Drew filled her up from behind.  

The two of them left the garden party and found a secluded area in the flower hedge maze.  Their eyes kept meeting each other during the party and once one of them slipped away, the other followed.  When they found each other again, they could not take their hands off each other.

Mae hiked up her dress and pushed her undergarments to the side as Drew bent her over and entered her quickly and forcefully from behind.  His loud grunts next to her ear turned her on as she encouraged his rough behavior.

“Harder, my love.  Harder. You make me feel so full!  Make me cum.” Mae begged Drew. “You’re so big and so hard.  You make me feel so good.”

Drew slammed into her like a jackrabbit and within seconds he came.  He roared in satisfaction into her ear and Mae screamed along with him, pretending that their escapade was just as satisfying and good as Drew felt.

Drew kissed Mae’s neck and helped put her dress down and tuck himself back into his pants.  Mae kissed Drew as he held her closely to his body.

“I miss you every time we’re apart.”  Drew said as he cupped her breast and squeezed it.  It was as if he could never have enough of her body.  

“Honey, I miss you too.  I wish we can be together always.”  Mae moaned as she loosened the drawstrings to her top and opened it up so Drew could fondle her breast even more.  

When his hand touched her skin, she moaned lustfully and sucked his neck.  

“Is everything in place?”  Mae asked as she let his other finger find its way back between her legs.  His finger found her little mound and circled it several times before playing with the folds of her lips.  When she bit him in frustration, it was only then that he pushed two of his finger inside of her.

Mae’s body shook as she came on his fingers.  Their kiss was consuming her thoughts, but she still held her plan at the back of her mind.  She would be the next Lady Armstrong. She must make Drew crave her body like a drug and love her so much, he’ll move mountains and part seas for her.  

“Did everything go well?’  Mae asked again when they finally broke their kiss.  

“Yes.”  Drew grunted as he looked at the little vixen in his arms.  He wanted to eat her up again, even though he just came inside of her.  “Sir Yohan complained to Prince Cael and Prince Cael had left with the Elders of Star Circle Sect.  I heard he came back two days ago and went straight to the King. There has been no word since then.  However, if he left with the Elders of Star Circle Sect and only one Elder came back. It means that the witch was probably killed.”  

“Good.”  Mae moaned some more as she loosed Drew's pants again and starts to jerk him off.  “Now I need to convince my father that Sophie needs to get married to someone else to get over a broken heart. Then we can get married afterwards.”