Fidelity (2)

Donna kept walking backwards, once the back of her knees hit the couch, she fell back.  But before she could even touch the couch and land on Seoras, strong, green vines rose up from the ground and wrapped itself around her, just like Hanna.

Before she could even scream, the vine wrapped itself around her mouth, causing her to be unable to scream for help.  The vines quickly hung them up, facing the wall as they could only listen to the wife and husband. Their fate was in Emmy's hand as tears silently fall down their face.  They had failed their mission due to their innocence.

Emmy tsked at Seora's sorry state.  His magnificent body was already perspiring from the fire that ran through his body.  He was in complete pain from it and still he endured. By now he should be screaming from the pain, but he held it in and bit the inside of his cheek. 

"Poor Husband."  Emmy said as she began to slowly take off her clothes.  "Wife will now have to sacrifice herself to help Husband." 

"Emmy!"  Seoras growled his frustration.   He just wanted her to quench the unending thirst that burned his body. 

"Yes, Husband?"  Emmy said as she removed each button off her shirt even slower.

"Please."  Seoras finally broke. 

"Please, what, Husband?"  Emmy said as a sly smile came on her face.  

"Make this pain go away."  Seoras said as he suddenly felt his strength return with a vengeance. 

Seoras lunged at Emmy as she cried out in surprise.  Emmy had timed her next move too late and was stuck in the crossfire.  His strong arms enclosed around Emmy as he rips her clothes off her body. 

Her cool body against his burning skin brought some sense into him as he pulled her back to the couch.  He leaned her back against it as his hands opened her legs. He knelt between her open legs as his lips touched her lips. 

Their tongues clashed as the pent up sexual frustration from the two of them broke.  Emmy's hand was greedy as she felt every ridge and dip of his muscles. From his back, to the curve of his butt, to the standing phallus that pushed against her leg.  When her hand covered it completely, Seoras groaned loudly as Emmy began to tug on it with a firm hand. Her thumb rubbed the tip of his penis in circles, driving him completely wild. 

Their kiss ended with Seoras biting her neck. His hands roamed her body, as his hand landed on her breasts.  His thumb circled her nipples in circles, timing it to the same rhythm as her thumb circling around the head of his penis.  He could hear her panting and groaning as if she too couldn't wait for him to take her.

The thought of making her his finally broke his self control and forced her arms to the side, then above her head.  He took his stiff penis and rubbed the folds of her vagina back and forth until Emmy begged him to put it inside of her. 

With her one request, he serged in, quick and hard, causing Emmy to scream in delight.  She felt so full with him inside of her. His hard thrust built a tension inside of herself as her body shook with ecstasy.  Her cries of pleasure caused Seoras to bend her legs over his shoulders and made her walls tighten around him. When the waves of pleasure came down for Emmy, she suddenly felt another wave hit her.  From the tips of her toes, down her legs, to the small of her back, she could feel as if lightning struck her.

The sound of flesh hitting flesh could be heard, through screams of delight and grunts of satisfaction as Seoras stopped to change their position.  Bringing Emmy to her knees and her hand locked tight in his grip, behind her back, Seoras drilled into her from behind. Her hair became undone as they flowed back and forth along with her movements. 

Her breast bounced along with her moving body before Seoras's large hands cupped it.  

"Keep your hands where they are."  Seoras ordered as he straightened her body.  His movements never stopped it's rhythmic beat.   "You are beautiful, Emmy. You are mine."

His sudden words of romance and possessiveness caused her to clench the walls of her vagina, squeezing him tighter.  Seoras swore to the Gods before biting her shoulder as he came inside of her. His hand came down from her breast to the valley between her legs and touched the small mound.  His forefinger circled around the mound and within moments, she too came for the third time.

Her cries echoed through the room as Seoras pumped the rest of himself inside of her.  When he pulled out, they were sticky and tired. Seoras held her in his arms as he laid horizontal on the couch.  Her head laid on his chest as she could hear his heart beating. Her eyes closed from their physical activity.

Emmy felt as if she had just closed her eyes for a moment, before she felt Seoras's penis inside of her.  She opened her eyes and she could feel his heavy body on top of her as he pistons himself in and out of her. 

That night, Emmy lost count how many times she and Seoras had sex.  She lost count of how many positions he bent her body in. She lost count where they had sex.  All she knew was that they started on the couch, moved to the floor, to a chair, to the desk, to the wall, then back down to the floor and somehow ended up between the couch and wall. 

Her body was sore, she had no more strength to even open her eyes.  All she felt was she was being carried in his arms. Even when he washed her body, she could feel it, but she was too tired to even open her eyes.  Once inside of the covers, Emmy completely lost consciousness.

She didn't feel Seoras crawl into bed with her.  She didn't feel him gather her into his embrace. She didn't hear him promise her words of his fidelity.

"Whatever you desire, I will give.  If it is my home, my soul, or my heart.  You will have it all."