Resting Heart Inn (2)

Sanna could feel Emmy’s magic lessen around her and she could breathe safely again.  She saw as her magic surrounded Emmy and Emmy’s face became slack. Her gaze became dull and it was only then that Sanna took several steps forward. When she was in front of Emmy, Sanna cupped Emmy’s cheek and sighed heavily.  

“The only person you can blame, is yourself for your bad luck.”  Sanna said as she patted Emmy’s soft cheeks lightly. “Just sit here quietly and accept your fate that you’re meant to be the villain in this lifetime.  Which God did you insult in your previous life, that your current life is cursed to be the bane of everyone’s existence?”

Sanna brushed the loose hair away from Emmy’s face and crouched down so they were face to face.  Sanna hooked Emmy’s hair behind her ear and she sighed heavily.

“You would be more beautiful if you didn’t have that poison marking on your face.”  Sanna said as she traced the poison marking with her fingers. “They should be coming soon.  I command you to slap me in the face.”

Emmy’s hand came up and slapped Sanna’s face.  It made Sanna cry out and she could feel blood fill her mouth instantly.

“Again.”  Sanna commanded.  

And again, Sanna was slapped in the same spot.  

“Again!”  Sanna commanded.

Emmy’s hand came up to slap her.  This time, the slap was so hard, Sanna fell to her side as she clutched her cheek.  Blood had filled her mouth completely as she spat out the blood in her mouth. The last slap held magic to it, causing her body to feel it’s affect her own magic.  Her storage of magic inside of her became crippled with the slap.

“You!”  Sanna shouted as she glared hatefully at Emmy. Sanna could not blame anyone, but herself.  She did command Emmy to slap her, it wasn’t like she specifically commanded her not to use her magic.  

Sanna was in the middle of standing up when she felt Emmy’s hand slap her again. Sanna fell to her knees again as more blood sprayed out of her mouth and her ear rang loudly.  For a few moments, she was disoriented that she could not hear Emmy attack her again as another slap came down on her face.

Sanna had fallen to the floor and with her eyes closed, she could feel Emmy slap her left cheek over and over again.  When it finally stopped, Sanna could not even cry out in pain, for her jaw was broken. She could only mew in pain as tears stream out of her eyes and a look of panic ran through her.  

Behind Emmy stood Mr. Benger, tied up and beaten up.  He was surrounded by the Ceco soldiers and her husband who was leaning on a soldier to help him stand.  He was bandage up and looked as if he was close to death’s door. However he stood inside of the small room with a look of betrayal and hatred upon his face.  

“Do what you will with them.”  Basker said. “Take me back to my room.”  

Basker left the room with the help to Lukas and Mr. Benger wiggled within his bindings to get to Sanna.  

“Did you think that with the small magic you had within yourself, that you could control me?”  Emmy asked as she bent down to look down at Sanna’s face. Emmy’s hand came out to pat Sanna’s cheek, just like Sanna patted Emmy’s a moment ago.  However, with the injury that Emmy caused on Sanna’s face, the small pats felt like punches. With Sanna’s dislocated jaw, her scream sounded muffled.  

Emmy brushed Sanna’s hair to the side and hooked it behind her ear, causing her more pain.  

“Don’t blame me for your bad luck.”  Emmy told her. “You did ask me to slap you.  Several times in fact.”

Emmy lightly patted Sanna’s cheek again and Sanna could only scream out in pain.  Her hands wanted to come up to push Emmy away, however there were thick vines that had bound her arms to her body.  When did the vines bind her together? Why is it that she couldn’t feel when that happened? Every time she wiggled, the vines became tighter.  The moment she relaxed, the vines relaxed as well.

“Now, it’s time for me be the the villain that you made me become.”  Emmy said as she stood up and walked out of the room, the vines grew and opened the window wider before throwing the two adulterous couple out the second story window.  

“Lady Emmy.”  Reaper asked as she passed through the doorway.  

“Do not follow me.”  Emmy ordered them. “You’ll truly see the monster that I have become.”