23: Naughty Time ~ Lemon

"Do you like it?" Kurapika asked, walking over to you, nude.

"I've never seen a piercing there..." You marveled at it.

"Have you ever seen one before?" He asked. 

"Yes." You let the robe on your shoulders fall off your body. "Have you seen the parts of a woman before?"

"Yes." He responded back, placing a knee between your legs and leaning over you as you pulled off your silky gown, revealing nothing beneath it.

"Are you any good with them?" You gave him a naughty smile. 

"How about I let you decide?" He leaned down and kissed at your neck. 

"Fine, but do hurry." Quickly, you wrapped your legs around his waist. "I'm dying of anticipation to see how that piercing feels inside of me."

"Let's not wait another moment then. I'd hate to keep a prince waiting." He smiled back and guided himself inside of you.

You let out a small cry of surprise but quickly adjusted to him being inside of you. The feeling was one of fullness and currently of stretching. But before even a few seconds had passed, you felt him moving inside of you. And the piercing, two round metal balls, rubbed graciously inside of you, eliciting more moans from you.

"It's so satisfying." He moaned back. "Want me to take you to the bed? What can I do for you?"

"Bring me to climax, Kurapika." You begged. "Right here."

"Yes, YN!" He dropped the formality of being a bodyguard for your royal family and quickly lost himself in pleasure. 

Watching you writhe beneath him was such a turn-on for him. You were normally so naughty, with so much to say, but now you weren't able to say a single word or tease him at all.

And he would have been lying if he said it wasn't a little bit satisfying. As his lips connected to yours, his mind simply relished in the overwhelming feeling of pleasure that soaked his brain. Shooting up his nerves with each thrust, he felt intoxicated by the pleasure.

Your own nerves were on fire as well. Your body rode against his, rocking with pleasure. How could two small pieces of metal make sex this good?

They don't. It's just him. You thought as fireworks exploded behind your closed eyes. 

"I love how you make me feel." You whispered as your body clenched around his. Your fingers traced and played with the piercings scattered along his body as you spoke to him.

"I can feel that. I feel how you're begging my body for its juices." He whispered and kissed you deeply. His tongue glided against your own as he pushed harder into your body, eliciting another climax from you. Before he looked deeply in your eyes. "I can make you cum so many times. I hope I get more chances than just tonight."

With one final thrust, his own liquids released inside of you. Kissing you again, he stroked the side of your face.

"Now, would you like to share anything with me? Like your plans, perhaps?" He raised an eyebrow, but couldn't help the small smile that crept on his face.

"No. Shut up and just lay here for a little bit." You stuck your tongue out as you pushed your hair out of your face. "Maybe after."