Story 13- Chapter 7- New Villains

Start from the beginning

Cyborg tried to sperate them, but they juts kept on fighting to hit someone in the face.

A piece of paper hit my back head. I looked down at the ground and reached to grab it. I unwrinkled the paper that was in a ball.

it read

The Future Villains Of Tokyo!

I looked at the paper confused. What could this mean exactly?

"What is it Robin?"

"Its a piece of paper that says The Future Villains Of Tokyo."

"What could that mean?" Raven questioned. Beastboy and Rex stopped fighting.

"I need to work my shift" I hear Rex mumble.

"Don't know, but I know we have to find more clues" I answered Raven's question.

Ms.Darkness's P.O.V.

"Ms.Darkness, everything is going as planned"

"Thank you for telling me , Alice."

"Your welcome" She left the room and I was alone.

Soon the Titans will be out of my sigh and I will be able to rule Tokyo!

Today Tokyo, tomorrow the world!

and nobody will be able to stop me!

~ Authors Note~

Okay, so..... hi @summerperson_yeah

Where do I begin? oh yes!

YOUR MY AMAZING BEST FRIEND IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!!

I hope that doesn't change when we get to freshman year because people say that your best friend isn't your best friend anymore when it comes to high school....

I swear, if we ever apart I'm going to cry! :'(

You understand me, and your like a sister to me because your always there for me. You always support me in my books and I always support you in your books. NOW THAT'S FRIENDSHIP!

I like how your always honest about my book covers. You always help me pick the perfect one.

Oh gosh, remember when you shipped Robstat and BBRae? Now you ship RobRae and BBStar...:(

It all started when you started to write your RobRae and BBStar books! I knew I shouldn't have let you write them! Maybe you would have shipped RobStar again if you wrote a RobStar or BBRae book!

but that's your choice and I support it.

Remember when we use to roleplay on text messages? I would be Starfire and you would be Robin. Then we stopped roleplaying because you said it was getting boring.

Way to ruin the fun, girl. Jk Jk Jk!

We both have the same taste of guys which results conflict because we both want the same guy.

Oh and Harry Styles is taken by me!

(;

Our Conversations scare me because we are to young to be talking about those things. (You know what I'm talking about)

Oh and I still remember when we meet.

Some girl made you sit with me and Brittney because apparently we we're all shy. So we talked a little.

You sat with us at lunch and sometimes Joana sat with you at your friends table for a while... Lol that made Jakie get mad at Joana. :P

We started to become friends when Mrs. Patnou sat You,Ahitza,Jake, and me together. I'm glad Mrs.Patnou did that because maybe if she didn't then we wouldn't become so close friends.

I regret talking to Jake though.

Remember when you asked me to be your best friend? I was at my locker then you and Joana come running to me which made me scream and Mrs. Dobre was there.

She got mad at us. :]

Then you asked me to be your best friend and I accepted.

Sure we get each other annoyed, but hey! That's just friendship.

We sometimes think alike.

"Great minds think alike" (;

Love you boo! (No homo)

EVERYONE GO FOLLOW @summerperson_yeah AND READ HER BOOKS BECAUSE THERE AMAZING AND BETTER THAN MINE!!!

PLEASE DO IT FOR ME AND HER!! (:

oh and thanks to @WaterQueenAqua for giving me ideas for the chapter!

~Mary~