Nineteen

'Single quote' = signing

"Double Quote"= speaking

Bold = writing/typing

Italics = native language

Sky wasn't surprised in the least when Dominic received a call from one of the Silver clan members stating that Fury came into her shop that morning. Apparently he didn't find out until after he was marked and fully mated to Officer Jenkins that they were meant to be together for the foreseeable future. Instead of getting angry that he wasn't told before the Jenkins marked him for life, Fury was angry at the fact that only Jenkins could stake a physical claim. His mating mark would ward off anyone who wanted to be with him, but he couldn't create the same effect for his lover. He wanted everyone to know that the wolf was off limits, so he dragged his lover into a clan owned tattoo parlor first thing in the morning to cover the side of his neck with a black inked mark. The shape and size was exactly what it would look like if Fury were able to mark him like a Shifter would have, so all of those desperate wolves in his pack would know that he was completely off the market.

The other brothers weren't nearly as shocked about Fury's mating as they were about Sky's bond. Fury was passionate above all else and when he found something that interested him he threw himself into it whole heartedly. They knew that the moment he realized his interest in the wolf he would be relentless I his pursuit of him until he eventually gave in. Lucky for everyone Fury didn't have to try that hard to convince Jenkins to be his. He had waited far longer than anyone he knew to finally be with his mate and he was happy to claim him at the first opportunity presented. This saved the brothers from having to help with convoluted schemes to get the wolf's attention and having to listen to endless rants from their brother about how the man would belong to him and no one else would touch him. It also saved Fury from gaining an arrest record as he no doubt would have gotten into multiple fights in order to defend his claim that the man wouldn't have even known he'd staked. It wouldn't be the first time the boy had been arrested while trying to pursue something he wanted.

The brothers originally planned on leaving after celebrating their 19th birthday, but the world proved far more interesting than they thought it would. Fury was newly mated and refused to leave his lover alone for even a moment until he was sure that everyone knew he was spoken for. River found human girls to be incredibly diverse and made it his mission to get to know all of the differences their bodies had to offer him. He was charming and had a sickly-sweet way of speaking that drew women in like ants to honey and stuck them in their infatuation until they drowned. He had a reputation back in their home, and he felt obligated to take advantage of the fact that no one knew him in this world. He also found that his anonymity allowed him to easily slip into the crowd and spare him the women's hurt feelings and vengeful attitudes that inevitably sprung forth when he never called for them again.

Sol quite enjoyed the museums and art exhibits that the city had to offer, but eventually he was forced to return home to resume his duties. As the oldest of the quints, Sol was the heir to the throne. He had to take many more classes that his brothers, attend meetings with his parents, and host parties to appease the nobles that enjoyed showing off their wealth and sucking up to him in order to further their political pursuits. They often saw his soft-spoken and compassionate disposition to be a weakness they could take advantage of, but he wans't one to be pushed around. He had seen enough of River butter up enough women only to scorn them to know when someone was trying to manipulate him. He was kind, not naïve.