Seventeen

'Single quote' = signing

"Double Quote"= speaking

Bold = writing/typing

Italics = native language

Surprisingly, it wasn't his cousin that showed up first to do damage control with the crowd, it was Officer Reynolds and Officer Jenkins. Arika was on her way to an armed robbery when the call came in, so they were elected to come instead. Reynolds face contorted into a sickly sweet smile when he saw Sky, a strange reaction considering the reason he was there. Officer Jenkins seemed like he was trying to pay attention, but his eyes weren't quite in focus. Every once in a while his nose would flare like he was smelling something, and then he would look around the room inconspicuously. Sky could tell that he was looking for something, or someone, but he didn't know what nor did he comments on it. He wasn't that interested in the wolf's life and he wasn't getting paid to figure out his motives. Sky was definitely going to be late for class, but he thought they it would probably look more se suspicious if he left the cafeteria and he really didn't want to go down to the station again. The interview rooms are too cold and there is nothing to keep him from dying of boredom.

"Well, well, well look what we have here." A voice perked up. Detectives Wyatt and Sparks had just arrived on the scene and was strolling up to Sky and his brothers who had taken a slightly protective formation around him. Gaia and Fury stood to either side of him while Sol stood behind and River lingered slightly in front to serve as an ambassador between Sky and anyone who wanted to talk to him.

"Hello sir, and who might you be?" River stepped slightly in front of Sky out of habit.

"I'm Detective Wyatt and this is my partner Detective Sparks." River sent them both a charming smile and he reached foreword to grab Sparks' hand.

"It's a pleasure," He gently placed a kiss on her knuckles and her face blossomed into a blush. She snached her hand back, hoping in vain that no one noticed her reaction to the boy. "My name is River, I'm one of Sky's brothers."

"I can see that, one of your parents must have strong genes in order to make kids that all look the same." His eyes scanned the group of boys, noting how Sky was inaccessible to him in the middle.

"Actually, we are identical quintuplets."

"Wow," Sparks interjected, finally regaining her composure. "Must have been hard on your parents. How could they even tell you apart?"

"Aside from the fact that we are all very different people, our eyes are different colors. Mine are a dark blue like the depths of the ocean, while Gaia's are as green as the leaves in a tropical forest." He moves slightly closer to the detectives, focusing his concentration on Sparks. "I noticed you too have beautiful eyes Detective Sparks, such a deep brown that pulls you in and makes you feel like you're being drowned in a vat of chocolate." He smirked. "I personally think that's a wonderful way to go, don't you?" Detective Wyatt regarded the poetic boy with annoyance and decided it was time to change the subject.

"All right lover boy back up, we have a couple questions for all of you about what happened here."

"I'm not sure we'll be of much help, we didn't even notice that anything was happening until that girl over there screamed."

"I see, and what were you doing before the scream happened?"

"The others and I just arrived and we were eating lunch with our baby brother Sky at the time. We were so focused on catching up and getting to know his friends that anything else just slipped right passed our radar." Wyatt looked around River to the bored, but protected boy behind him.

"I need to question Sky about what happened before you all showed up." River sent him another charming smile and stepped slightly to the side.

"Of course Detective. Allow me to translate for you." He nodded dismissively at River and walked directly in front of Sky. Fury's body tensed slightly at the detective's proximity, and Gaia wrapped his arms around one of Sky's, his head falling slightly to rest on his shoulder.

"Do you agree with the account your brother has given?" Sky nodded. "What about what happened before your brothers showed up?"

'Before they came to the student union I was eating with my friends,' he pointed in the direction of the pack boys whose statements were being taken by Officer Reynolds. Wyatt made a mental note that the boy in front of him was not only acquainted with high ranking members of the Silver Clan, but also apparently the Blood Moon pack. Wyatt himself was a lone wolf and had very limited interactions with the pack in general. Most of the wolves he's dealt with are regular low-rank pack members and the occasional warrior like Officer Jenkins.

"And what about before lunch, where were you?" Fury's immediate reaction was to lash out at the detective for his line of questioning, but Sky placed a hand on his arm to calm him. He was the only one of the brothers who could make the boy release all of the tension in his body with a single touch. Since he'd been out of the house Fury had been constantly high strung and driving everyone else crazier than usual.

'I was in Smith Hall room 102 with about 200 other people learning about the history of indentured servitude.'

"And can your classmates verify that for you?" He shrugged.

'I don't know about my classmates, but I sit right in the front row so both the Professor Sylvan and my translator Chris Mund know that I was there today.' Detective Wyatt nodded.

"We'll be checking up on that, thank you."

"If you don't have any further questions we'd like to leave now," The detective nodded before looking right at Sky.

"Don't leave town, we may have some more questions for you later." He shot the detective a thumb's up before turning to say goodbye to leave the student union. Derek and all of his friends had already been released to head to class so he didn't bother seeking them out to say goodbye.

"Uh, wait!" Someone called out, and all of the brothers save Sky turned around to look at the voice. Sky turned when he saw his brothers had stopped, and he saw Officer Jenkins jobbing up to the group, his face flushed.

"I, uh, I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Officer Cain Jenkins," Sky had never seen the wolf so flustered, his eyes attempting to dart around the group but unable to keep his gaze away from Fury for too long. Fury's cheeks began to redden slightly the longer the two of them held their eye contact. He's never had such intense attention before.

"Fury Tennae, we're Sky's brothers." He finally forced out, but his voice didn't sound as harsh as he probably meant it to. Jenkins' eyes lit up and he smiled slightly.

"It's nice to meet you Fury. If you guys ever need any help feel free to call me directly," He wrote his number down on a piece of paper from his notebook and handed it directly to the brother he couldn't keep his eyes off of. Fury seemed to get over his slight embarrassment and sent the officer a smirk.

"Thanks Cain, I'm sure we'll see you around." River and Sky's faces mirrored their brother's smirk, but only Sky knew what was truly happening.

Officer Cain Jenkins just found his mate.

Unedited. Comment and vote Please <3